three sessions this week in sw scotland

tack4

due to kyle (littletack4) not up to etive journey wit WSF crew we fished an unamed pier not far from stanraer

for a few hours on Saturday

approx 20 fish between us; ballan wrasse, cuckoo wrasse (new species for both of us), pouting ( new species for both of us again),pollack and a coalie for good measure

set new pb ballan with last fish of session at a shade over 3lb

monday evening misstack4, littletack4 and i fished terally bay north end by rocks for some lsd

three fish landed littletack4's being the biggest of 71 cm good fun and a cracking night

last night thursday i fished yellow isle at portpatrick from 8:30pm till 11:15pm

bait was mainly frozen black lug tipped with mackeral reults were fair

5 fish ................. 2 codling largest just over 1 1/2 lb, a pouting of 1lb apollack of 1 lb 4 oz and a small plaice first this year

again a cracking night clear skies and very enjoyable except for the climb back up

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

hey Tack had aholiday up on loch ryan 2 weeks ago what a great place the peninsula is .didnt take my tackle (coarse) so had to argos kit it and bought some spinners and used mackerel l caught bugger all but Iwas in awe at watching the seals and birds and other wildlife.watched some guys at port logan and got an insight into sea fishing.....rob

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

Sounds like you had fun and that the kids did too.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Nice report Andrew :) Pleased you are all still fishing and not playing golf !!!!!!

Due to circumstances beyond my control I am now over on Thur 09 Nov to close the van down for the winter :cry:

We must have a quality fish together at some stage. Hopefully Gannet may be on the scene as well :) His daughter,who lives in Liverpool is due to give birth toute suite so he will be passing the Mull on a regular basis and fancies a bit fish :)

Where has the year gone mate???? Did young Snatch e-mail those photos???

If you fancy a sleepover with the kids that would be cool :sun:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy