Essex yakkers ?

essexbuoy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of yakkers in the Essex area, I am interested to learn a little more and wouldn't mind a go in one if the opportunity arose. Steve Coppelo was also interested :):)

danno1 is your man this time of the year as he fishes from his all year round ;) failing that give me a shout next year when the sun is shining :sun:

YIS Gary

Anyone know of yakkers in the Essex area, I am interested to learn a little more and wouldn't mind a go in one if the opportunity arose. Steve Coppelo was also interested :):)

You are more than welcome to come and have a paddle of my rigged Prowler 13. There are some sheltered areas here which are ideal for a first try and a few other yaks to provide safety cover. I am on Canvey Island, along with Bluemarlin, and Codshead is in the Chelmsford area and Prowlerpete is in Romford.

Dan

You are more than welcome to come and have a paddle of my rigged Prowler 13. There are some sheltered areas here which are ideal for a first try and a few other yaks to provide safety cover. I am on Canvey Island, along with Bluemarlin, and Codshead is in the Chelmsford area and Prowlerpete is in Romford.

Dan

Cheers fellas, will take you up on that some time, what time of year do you start/stop yakking

OK love to, do you do weekdays ever ?

It would be easier to arrange a weekend in order to get a few of the others along for your trial yak.Also getting dark early now. Maybe pm me a few dates for saturdays and sundays that you can make and i will see if we can arrange something between us.

It would be easier to arrange a weekend in order to get a few of the others along for your trial yak.Also getting dark early now. Maybe pm me a few dates for saturdays and sundays that you can make and i will see if we can arrange something between us.

Cheers Danno 1, will look up a few dates and come back to you

Steve

Cheers Danno 1, will look up a few dates and come back to you

Steve

If you take to this yakking lark then i can in no way be held responsible for the damage to your wallet and marriage.

• 10 months later...