Essex yakkers ?

essexbuoy

You're all welcome to come down and join us for the Lowestoft meet on 12-15 October, we've got the OK demo yaks coming at some point, so a good time to try the new gear. 3 rigged Tridents will be there...

Hi mark, thanks for the invite, I think I am off on Friday and would like to check it out, not sure what to buy yet and will be useful to see if there are any yaks coming up second hand........hope to see you then. I'll keep an eye out for details closer to the time

Cheers

Steve

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where you fishing and when ill be up for it went to clacton last w/ end brilliant :thumbs:

Hi lozz, not a kayak owner yet, but hoping to trial this weekend. How did you get on at Clacton, loads of thornback about there but the shore fishing is difficult due to the gill nets.... :wallbash: ....cheers

Steve

Glad you enjoyed it today Steve, shame we could'nt get you a fish. Lozz and Pete had a hectic session as the light faded, that clear water did'nt help, coupled with the bright sunlight.We're not used to clear water off Essex.

Cheers Codshead, Lozz and Pete, great to meet you all today, will definetley be investing in a yak, had a quick gander in the shop on way home so got a good idea of whats needed.

I'll be calling on you for technical help in due course :rolleyes:

Cheers

Steve

Glad you enjoyed it today Steve, shame we could'nt get you a fish. Lozz and Pete had a hectic session as the light faded, that clear water did'nt help, coupled with the bright sunlight.We're not used to clear water off Essex.

knew it was the clear water so pete kindly turned the water YELLOW and the bites started instantly :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Nice one lozz, not so barren just offshore then, look forward to meeting up with you all again

Cheers

Steve

We must of had about 18 codling between us, most of them them being just under the limit.

Glad you enjoyed your first trip out in a yak essexbuoy.

What fun and games I had, trying to have a pee in a drysuit. Must of been the carlsberg that brought the fish on from the night before :bigemo_harabe_net-163: