Is anyone else disgusted with madonna?

mr motorola

<_< Hmmmm.

All very benevolent, philanthropic and all that, yes, and possibly good for the kid in the long run, which is the most important thing to consider.

But I still smell a publicity stunt.

Our chief weapon is surprise

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil

The real question here should be 'who gives a toss'.........its news this week and will be forgotten next. Tell me, does anyone REALLY care about this kid, or have any deep seated regard for what madonna does? It titivates our sensitivities for a few days and little more.

I don't see it has anything to do with anyone else in this country!

Colin

Totally agree. It's a private matter and none of our business. It's exactly why she didn't publicise her plans in the very first place - that would have made things 10 times worse.

Rob.

Good luck to the pair of them and I don't see any reason to be disgusted. :huh:

Although the cynic in me can't help but think that the latest celebrity fashion accessory in Los Angeles could turn out to be an adopted Malawi orphan draped across an arm. :D

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

OI OI,

as you say its nothing to do with us especialy as the way this country is going with asylum seekers,

bo**ocks if you have money you can buy anythink this is proof of that,

lorraine kelly (i think) was right we stole adults out of africa years ago so why not kid's now at least you can get more work out of them for longer.

what will her nexed publicity stunt be for christ sake :angry:

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

I have no problem or issues with the adoption, in short I think it's very noble.

One child out to a better life makes room for one more poor child to attend the orphanage.

Yes money played it's part, she can afford to set the process in motion and fly out/back etc whereas most people could not. At least she's spending some of her money in the right direction.

Andrew Boyd

Good luck to them all, he has come here, a better life, he wont take anything from public funds,

it wont cost us anything as tax payers.

So wish them all the very very best of luck

sean

woman want me, fish fear me