Best Hair rig WINS!

CYNSWIM

If you think that your baits you use to hair rig are strange or are wierd please tell me about them and reply!

After the first 10 replies have come in I will vote who wins!

Thanks,

Cyn! ;)

Hi CYNSWIM...A few years ago i read about the Medusa rig,made by supergluing maggots onto a cork ball on a hair and decided to try it on a fairly hard carp lake.After painstakingly gluing the little wrigglers onto the cork ball i cast the rig under a tree and waited in anticipation.After about 6 hours of no action and the odd single bleep on the Medusa rig my Mate came to visit me for a while and asked what bait i was using.I enthusiasticaly described my super new method and he asked if he could see it.As it had been out for long enough i agreed and wound it in.I lifted the rig from the water only to find that my cork ball had only one pathetic maggot hanging limply off it with its insides sucked out.The roach had been at it."What did you call that rig again"? inquired my mate."Medusa rig" i reluctantly replied."You should call it the Alopecia rig instead" he said..................................Laugh???,,,i thought me pants'd never dry.................What do i win????????????? Edited by wellyphant