Pike Fish In?

BoozleBear

I'm game if its in Norfolk. Fritton Lake would appeal to Andrew Burgess! The only man to have lugged dud batteries all the way to Norfolk and then not to have also taken a barrow. I think that the girls in reception have forgiven him for his little outburst!!!!!!!! And some of us caught there, well, one of us.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm game if its in Norfolk. Fritton Lake would appeal to Andrew Burgess! The only man to have lugged dud batteries all the way to Norfolk and then not to have also taken a barrow. I think that the girls in reception have forgiven him for his little outburst!!!!!!!! And some of us caught there, well, one of us.

:angry: I am not getting involed with your silly remarks Peter

I wouldn't mind going depending on where it going to be and the dates but would never go back to Fritton Lake unless Peter paid me to go! . Correct me if I am wrong Peter that you never told us that it was a long walk to the lake and you never advise us to bring a borrow to carry our things.

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Well, Andrew, I didn't quite expect you to bring half the Fox catalogue!

P.S. If we do go there for a fish-in I will treat you, and you can borrow my barrow.

Edited by Peter Waller

I just had a brain wave, first for 30 years lol.

I know you lot going to have fish in, and some of you use, spratts, sardines, mackeral tails and the likes.

Im a fish monger and can get these cheap, i might walk along the bank with my tray, like they do at cinemas with ice cream and hot dogs at sporting events and shout sea baits, get your sea baits. lol

sean

l

woman want me, fish fear me

Joking aside though, if there is a pike fish in, i would be grateful if you could all let me know, as i would love to come along and watch and get some advice.

I want to get into pike fishing through the winter months, but want to do it right.

thanks

sean

woman want me, fish fear me

I wouldnt mind having another go at Fritton! Will be in charge of batteries though this time!

Actually I wouldnt mind bank or boat fishing there.If boat I will be definately taking my own anchor,rope and rowlocks though.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

No Peter! in all fairness the batteries hadnt been used for sometime as I used to run my electric direct of the boats charging system and Andrew hadnt been boat fishing regular for some years.And we all know what happens to batts that arnt regularly used!Due to that he borrowed some that he was told were ok!!

Ive got a mate in the car spares trade who owes me a favour and hes getting me a couple of new deep cell leisure batts.

I wouldn't mind a pike fish in, it will have to be on a Saturday or over the Christmas break. We had our first ever AN pike teach in, in the snow Christmas week. That seems such a long time ago.

Lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

I wouldn't mind a pike fish in, it will have to be on a Saturday or over the Christmas break. We had our first ever AN pike teach in, in the snow Christmas week. That seems such a long time ago.

Lyn

Does it ever mate! Ive been through two more wives,one more kid,five cars,five homes and lived in two different countries! oh and aquired a dog!