Anglers Net Members Relay

John E Ashford

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone has a good idea going, there are alot of members on here who have said they would help, lets not turn it into a joke shop, but see what we can do.

we have all been asked for help, not posted a subject to have a laugh at, if your going to post, please post your location and the willing to help.

sean

woman want me, fish fear me

I am just north of junction 49 on the m4, it would help if there was some form of sticky where from and to could be posted and removed when finished.

Am I all behind on that :rolleyes::doh:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I am just north of junction 49 on the m4, it would help if there was some form of sticky where from and to could be posted and removed when finished.

Blooming heck I didnt realise the M4 had so many junctions, does the next sign say "ere be dragons" ?!!!! :):)

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Very happy to offer my services!! I live in Halifax, West Yorkshire but at present am QUITE regularly travelling to France via. M1, M25, M3, M27. And thence to France from usually Caen or St Malo to Renaze which is just down the road from Renne, Chateaubriant.

In Fact I have just had word I have just won a water softener in Fleet!!! Any takers?? :thumbs:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

For £uck sake, just pass it on.

If you don't want to touch it don't, Go Fishing.

Just pass it on.

If you don't want to play, :2: Go Fishing.

Just pass it on.

Some of you are like likkle screaming girls, Go Fishing.

Just pass it on.

If that fails we'll just have to put some of you in the naughty corner.

Please just pass it on. :wallbash:

What 's all that about?

I should think maybe an Anglers Net Relay section can be sorted when we get it up n running.

That way an induvidual item will be watched by active members and a posting of each stage it's at.

As it's totaly Voluntary there’ll be no pressure or deadlines to keep. It’ll arrive when it arrives.

If your in, thanks, if your not, thanks.

For any members that have negative thoughts about Anglers Net Relay, NOTE; We are only interested in active, positive members that are willing to give their time and effort, on a voluntary basis.

No active member will be responsible for the condition of any items active in the Relay. We just thank each and every member for the, likkle or big, part they’ll play.

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Very happy to offer my services!! I live in Halifax, West Yorkshire but at present am QUITE regularly travelling to France via. M1, M25, M3, M27. And thence to France from usually Caen or St Malo to Renaze which is just down the road from Renne, Chateaubriant.

In Fact I have just had word I have just won a water softener in Fleet!!! Any takers?? :thumbs:

Hi Chris, I can pick that up from Fleet for you. I can take to Rugby at the weekend or I have to collect some stuff I am buying from the AN sales forum in Essex if you have a Fench trip coming up.

Let me know.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!