Anglers Net Members Relay

John E Ashford

Guest Ferret1959
so.

smoker still sitting in somerset.

had some fantastic smoked prawns, gurnard & mackerelfish from it this week.

just teasing you John :)

So I bet it'll stink my car out if I was to call in on the off chance during my trip to S/Set. :schmoll:

I need toknow how big it is cos I'll have two lots of fishing kit, my bags n bits plus the dog already in the car.:(

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I bet it'll stink my car out if I was to call in on the off chance during my trip to S/Set. :schmoll:

I need toknow how big it is cos I'll have two lots of fishing kit, my bags n bits plus the dog already in the car.:(

when threads collide............

it hasnt been used for over a year, on account of me using my chimnea for smoking.

you could put it on your lap quite comfortably, its made of aluminium ( thats aluminum for Newt )

but i do ave a bag of oak chippings with it, that fits inside. :cry:

• 8 months later...

Is the AN relay still operative or didn't it ever really get started?

I'm thinking of trying to buy a bike rack from Ebay but it's in the Medway area and they want it collected rather than posting it. (Still got three days to run)

If I thought something could be sorted out on AN I would put in a sensible bid for it, but a near 300 mile round trip for it seems a bit excessive.

Is the AN relay still operative or didn't it ever really get started?

I'm thinking of trying to buy a bike rack from Ebay but it's in the Medway area and they want it collected rather than posting it. (Still got three days to run)

If I thought something could be sorted out on AN I would put in a sensible bid for it, but a near 300 mile round trip for it seems a bit excessive.

How about buy it now as i'm going to weymouth on friday hopefully, weather permitting, from medway.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

If the bike rack will fit in in a hatch back, i can pick it up for you, i should be going to swanmore near southampton next week with work.

PS:- financial transactions need to be completed before pick up.

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

Thanks Barry, unfortunately there is no *Buy it now * option.

Hi Melpen, and thanks for the offer. :thumbs:

Swanmore is very do-able from here and no reason why it shouldn't fit in a hatchback (I think). It's one of these if that helps with the sizing.

Should I win the item I'll be paying by Paypal and I can make sure I'm at the PC for the finish and pay straight away.

The auction doesn't end until 2.00pm on Sunday, will that still be OK with you for collection?

The last one I saw went for silly money, (almost the price of a new one) but I think the collection will put a lot of people off. You just never can tell with Ebay.

I wouldn't want you to have to go too far out of your way but I obviously don't yet know the actual address. I could ask for something a bit more precise than *Medway* if you wanted me to as I have already been in contact with the seller a couple of times.

Not many people in my area - so count me in!

Ive located a 15 ton slab of lime stone in Cheltnam and need it deliverd to SE London................................... Just pulling ya leg Klienie :thumbs:

Count me in John

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

No Probs,

PM me when you have more details,

Could pickup either Monday or Tuesday, will be going to swanmore either wednesday or thursday

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.