Anyone got one of these

bigmark

Q0045 Wychwood Extremis Dome £89.99 £59.99

Q0045FB Extremis Dome & FREE SLEEPING BAG £139.98 £89.99

how can it be free

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

Afraid I can`t help you on the bivvy front but I`m struggling to get my head around the idea of a free sleeping bag that costs 30 quid extra,am I missing something?

DS

Yeah I did notice that, I wonder if they have made a mistake on the price because as you say it's £30 more for the free sleeping bag :blink: Still it looks a good price for the bivvy without the free sleeping bag, but I would rather ask someone who's got one first to see what there like.

Well looks like no one’s got one then. Can anybody suggest a bivvy around the £100 mark or should I bye a double skin tent, must be 2 man though. Any suggestion guys.

Thanks in advance.

Have a look on ebay, i bought a good size 2 man TF Gear NEW Stormshell Bivvy, i got it brand you for £48.00, had it up, and its great for the price, will do me a few years.

Just an idea, hope it helps

woman want me, fish fear me

Well looks like no one’s got one then. Can anybody suggest a bivvy around the £100 mark or should I bye a double skin tent, must be 2 man though. Any suggestion guys.

Thanks in advance.

Contact Chris Goddard on here as he has got a brand new, never been opened JRC Dave Lane STI Bivvy and you will be very pleasantly surprised at the price :thumbs:

Alan.