Fresh Maggots - The best place to buy them

ktlou

Best thing to do, is use the same tackle shop, as he will get to know you, find out his days on delivery, and when you go down, as for the ones that came in that day. any good honest tackle shop will see you alright, as he will value your custom week in week out.

Due to my hours, i cant get to tackle shops, but i use the same one, phone him, let him know what i need, and make a list out for one of my staff who go along.

they know my staff, and my notes and i get top fresh quality baits, fishing gear, and a little discount because i only use him.

get to know your tackle shop, online they can send you what they like, you may get bait you dont think is up to the mark...so what will you do about it now, send it back and complain....thats going to spoil the days fishing you planned...

TACKLE SHOPS ALL THE WAY FOR ME AND HELP THEM KEEP GOING BY USING THEM, IF WE ALL BY ONLINE AND THEY DISSAPEAR, WE ARE ALL IN TROUBLE.

sean

woman want me, fish fear me

Best thing to do, is use the same tackle shop, as he will get to know you, find out his days on delivery, and when you go down, as for the ones that came in that day. any good honest tackle shop will see you alright, as he will value your custom week in week out.

Due to my hours, i cant get to tackle shops, but i use the same one, phone him, let him know what i need, and make a list out for one of my staff who go along.

they know my staff, and my notes and i get top fresh quality baits, fishing gear, and a little discount because i only use him.

get to know your tackle shop, online they can send you what they like, you may get bait you dont think is up to the mark...so what will you do about it now, send it back and complain....thats going to spoil the days fishing you planned...

TACKLE SHOPS ALL THE WAY FOR ME AND HELP THEM KEEP GOING BY USING THEM, IF WE ALL BY ONLINE AND THEY DISSAPEAR, WE ARE ALL IN TROUBLE.

sean

I agree, even if it means you have to pay a few quid more.The advice and banter is worth the worth few pounds anyway.

I thought that buying maggoots on line was a wind up, apparently not, for goodness sake have we all gone mad?? Look, if you are short of a bob or two or you cant get on line, take one rabb, err pidgeon, dead ideally, hang it somewhere dark,and warm, wait a few days and you will have as good a quality maggot that you could ever buy on line...Yuppies :angry: