Evening Secret

Marginmaster

Folks,

Just read the (v.long) article which you are directed to when you click on the link above the forum list for a "banned angling tool" called the Evening Secret. It seems to be some sort of electronic gadget which draws in Zoo plankton sunsequently bait fish then predators. Has anyone used it or knoiw someone who has, i just can't beleive it would work and certainly not in fresh water as it says it does. I'd also like to know what itis actually doing.......

Help please........... Seems to be a yank thing so have you heard of it NEWT ???

Stu

I very quickly scanned the ad. Well seems like some of the claims are understated (not) Even claims to catch fish that were previously unknown :o

I have placed my order, and cant wait to try in on the Lower Severn, well you never know do you? could be something swimming around there previously undiscovered.

It is American, and I know you are there Newt...... do you have one? If so perhaps you could endorse the product? :unsure:

Edited by Rabbit

Sorry Rabbit (and others) - I've seen the advert over the years but never bought the gadget.

Since you have, Elton would probably be glad to publish a product eval if you write one up /w some photos after you've tested the thing.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Well that isn't very nice then.

It is well known through the entire UK that Americans are not able to fathom irony.

Or so I've been told.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Well that isn't very nice then. It is well known through the entire UK that Americans are not able to fathom irony.

Or so I've been told.

Looks like you got the hang of it Newt :lol:

Zoo plankton doesn't like in fresh water does it ???

Actually yes... it does and is a crucial component in a diet for many fish. Which is just as well, at least my Evening Secret is gonna work :thumbs:

Oh and I don't think Rabbit was being ironic, guess we'll know if he logs in.......

Irony... wassat? :blink:

Edited by Rabbit