XP Validation problem!

Chris Goddard

ya quite right lid ,its free if you want to wait 3 days or you'll pay for instant access ,i just thought chris was in a bit of a hurry ,it pbviously works ,but its a long winded way ,gathering the hashes (enquipted code) then sending it off .when theres easyier ways to get instant results .

passwords are quite usless really ,as they're so easyily hacked ! / bypassed .i suspose it keeps the kids out of your login .i build systems and do the odd repair and rescues so i do tend to use my ERD comander disk (a techies virtual toolkit) or a simple reset disk (cd,floppy or usb flash drive) to remove the passwords

its quite scary really when you think how secure your Pc actually is !

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

• 8 months later...

well if your still having problem, theres an administrator account thats hidden by deafault, i dont know how to permanately make it visiable but when you turn on the computer just tap f8 and start in safe mode and you should see another admin account that doesnt have a password