Winter Session in ... Portugal !

CarpasNacionais

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if any of you guys would be a volunteer for a winter session in Portugal ...

You would only have to pay for the plain ticket to Lisbon or Faro and we would arranje to pick you up, transfer you to the Rural Hotel where you will be located some 500 yds away from a 1953, 60 Hectares lake, feed you (well) and give you drink (very well) and soacked/boiled seeds and even pre-bait a swim or two ...

If too many volountiers, I'll have to make some sort of a contest to pick something like 4 to 6 of you guys ...

I'm NASH Oficial Representative for Portugal, fishing guide, and the author of www.carpasnacionais.com

This offer is for 4 to 5 day stay (including 1 weekend) and must be taken in December 2006 to February 2007 ...

Let me know your toughts about this offer ...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello CarpasNacionais and welcome to AnglersNet.

I can't tell if you are making a generous offer or spamming the forum.

If you click on my user name and send me email with details, I'll have a look and depending on exactly what you are offering, either re-open this topic (it is closed now and replies are impossible) with some further details from your email or else delete the topic.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Diogo - thank you for the email. It did help explain things. So many bogus 'offers' around these days that I even get suspicious of legitmate ones.

I hope you do well with your venture and the backing from NASH certainly should help.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Thanks Newt for beliving my words and reopening the thread

This realy is no bogus offer ...

This is a wonderfull place, where you can fish for Carp in winter time and now it's up to you Anglers to subscribe.

This weekend I'll be going there with a boat and depth sounder to go arround all the water and make a sort of a map ... and also try and look for big fish.

I'll settle with the manager the date for this offer, but I think it should be something like a long weekend on January or February ...

You all take care,

Diogo Aguas

NASH Oficial Representative for Portugal

www.carpasnacionais.com

This realy is no bogus offer ...

I am sure it is legit and thank you for posting it.

Until you have 15 posts on here, your PM will not work so that you can't send or receive and all your posts will be held until a mod approves. Not just you but a standard precaution we had to set up because of all the junk we were getting.

If you can find other topics that you can add comments to, you can get to the magic 15th post pretty quickly and become an unrestricted member. We'd certainly love some info about fishing in your area. The web site is great but posts always draw questions and the answers can educate us on how things are done elsewhere.

I'm in the US and most of our fishing is very different from that in the UK so I've had an interesting few years on the forum.