FINAL CLEAROUT!

what is the 14,5 mtr pole you have for sale mate a friend is looking for 1 for his nephew & what sort of condition is it in cheers pat

That one was actually a Carp pole with 4 top kits. BUT I sold it this weekend!! However as Alan says I also have a second hand one as described. Wanting £250 for it delivered. Cost would have been in the £1000 bracket and top sets are £650 each!!

Sorry no hooks? I think?? Without looking can you give me a description please??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one was actually a Carp pole with 4 top kits. BUT I sold it this weekend!! However as Alan says I also have a second hand one as described. Wanting £250 for it delivered. Cost would have been in the £1000 bracket and top sets are £650 each!!

Sorry no hooks? I think?? Without looking can you give me a description please??

I thought it was bloody cheap Chris at £150 :blink: top piece of kit for £250 :thumbs:

Alan.

Chris, Tsk Tsk....you really must keep more alert in the world of business mate..... Please see below !!!!:P:P:D:P

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=15738

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Why THANK YOU! (Kind sir!!) :lol::lol::lol:

But MY hooks were a LITTLE cheaper!! I honestly CANNOT tell you what I paid for them!! You would probably NOT believe me!! But I sell em at £1 per 25 usually!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Why THANK YOU! (Kind sir!!) :lol::lol::lol:

But MY hooks were a LITTLE cheaper!! I honestly CANNOT tell you what I paid for them!! You would probably NOT believe me!! But I sell em at £1 per 25 usually!!

Cough cough...ahem, I usually win mine in the SAN !!!!!! Free and for gratis..... :D BUT, when they run out, or get too rusty to use, I will keep you in mind...mibbes about 2025.!!!!!! :yeah:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Well it's now 2312 Norrie................ :lol::lol::lol:

Chris Goddard

Final clearout in prepeation for my move to France!! Will be moving early in December so all the tackle has to go!! New stuff, my stuff all of it!! I have beach and boat stuff myself if you need something ask me before spending over the odds at the shops PLEASE!! I need the money!! And WILL (hear this Elton!!) I WILL give at least 10% of ALL sales to Anglers-net!!

I DON'T HAVE A LIST AS SUCH!! But feel free to ask!! Hooks by the THOUSAND!! Line by the MILE etc., etc. :)

with respect Chris - we have overheads, we dont RIP people off at all.

with respect Chris - we have overheads, we dont RIP people off at all.

YOUR opinion Chris!! NOT MINE!!!

Paying OVER the odds and RIP off are in my book two TOTALLY different things and lets face it would YOU know if you were being RIPPED OFF???

I tend to think most people would be!

Sorry but I cannot please everyone ALL the time just some of the people some of the time!! :)

Chris Goddard

YOUR opinion Chris!! NOT MINE!!!

Paying OVER the odds and RIP off are in my book two TOTALLY different things and lets face it would YOU know if you were being RIPPED OFF???

I tend to think most people would be!

Sorry but I cannot please everyone ALL the time just some of the people some of the time!! :)

have you got any of these punches please.

normal_DSC01167.JPG

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image