would you watch it

rob.imk2

Saddam has been sentenced to hang if aljazzeera( sp) broadcast it would you watch it

We wont see him hang, we will be lucky if that happens.

First of all, they will appeal and appeal. also, he is being tried for other cases, which have already started and are in progress, which means nothing will happen till those cases are resolved, then they will come up on appeal. and they a will appeal again and again.

He will die in one way or the other before that really happens.

sean

woman want me, fish fear me

It is a pity they didn't just shoot him when he was captured. When and if they hang him, many innocent people will die.

Would I watch it? No thanks

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Hi all

yep id video it and slowmo it allot, just to see his neck crack and shite himself all at the same time but as Smac says we wont get to see it .

a quick escape never to be seen again or he will just appeal and do the same.

shame it wont actually make any differance to iraq bar having loads of marters(nutters)doing kamakazi on checkpoints and civvy homes(if there is such a differance between civvys and nutters over there):)

hand out the fruit its pelting time :)

i mean what a laugh having a trial for a man who 100% either orderd or actually killed loads of people or by himself(first is as good as)

did they need one?:))nope

lots of american cash to bring him to justice for what (a hanging he already desearved)

steve

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

Unless you've been personally touched by what he did and need the catharsis of watching him die to start your own healing, seeing another human being executed just errodes another little piece of your humanity. The fact that you have activley sought out the images probably indicated that your ability to empathise with the plight of others is rather impaired already.

Other than that, I pretty much agree with Sportsman.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Hi all

sought out images?me?:)

steve

sorry i get ya

narh ive a healthy imagination and proud of it:)

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

I think he will hang within 18 months, The judge and the other brave people concerned deserve the greatest admiration for standing up to all the threats and terrorism around them.

Would I watch it? yes I think I would,

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Hi all

yep id video it and slowmo it allot, just to see his neck crack and shite himself all at the same time but as Smac says we wont get to see it .

a quick escape never to be seen again or he will just appeal and do the same.

shame it wont actually make any differance to iraq bar having loads of marters(nutters)doing kamakazi on checkpoints and civvy homes(if there is such a differance between civvys and nutters over there):)

hand out the fruit its pelting time :)

i mean what a laugh having a trial for a man who 100% either orderd or actually killed loads of people or by himself(first is as good as)

did they need one?:))nope

lots of american cash to bring him to justice for what (a hanging he already desearved)

steve

[/quote)

Why would you want to watch that?

Secondly, of course they needed the trial these poeple are trying to drag themselfs out of a hell that you and I couldnt even begin to imagine living in, They are stiving to escape the summery justice that you promote, I have met more than one Iraqi in my time all civillians and quite sane :wallbash::wallbash:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

According to MSN the Iraqi laws on the death penalty are essentially:

A singly automatic appeal (the defendant doesn't even get a say in this) where the case is put before 9 (yes 9) appeal judges. Given the situation in Iraq it is likely their decision will be swift since if the political move is to back the trial judge here then they will almost certainly let him swing.

After that the news article I read implies there is no further course for appeal - and in fact he MUST under Iraqi law be executed within 30 days of the appeal judges re-enforcing that penalty.

The only catch is the appeal judges do have 'unlimited' time to arrive at a decision BUT I cannot see them holding on. Again, news reports suggest that this will certainly be before Christmas and most likely before the end of November. In which case he certainly isn't going to have the best christmas ever.

The death penalty though has played into Saddams hands and the Americans (and us) are to blame. He should have been shot when found, if necessary implicating some nutcase soldier in some pseudo trial if the whole thing needed to be mocked up (i.e. get a squaddie to agree to take the wrap in exchange for a small island or a six figure bank balance). Saddam (I believe) intentionally implicated himself in his own trial several times (including to admitting ordering the killing of 148 people including children in an 'outburst' of all things). He'll die a martyr to many iraqis no doubt, and that surely will not increase stability in that area.

Once interesting implication of this is when does someone lower down the chain be guilty of a crime against humanity..... In other words, when does following orders become a crime, since in military ranks (and lets face it, Iraq was a military dictatorship), the man at the top surely carries the ultimate responsbility. EVEN high ranking iraqi officials would have still been on a do as I say or die kind of thing, and therefore I struggle to find the death penalty entirely appropriate -in those circumstances- yes, give them life, hard labour whatever - but how far down the chain do you go until it becomes a 'job' as opposed to a crime....

Ian W

Once interesting implication of this is when does someone lower down the chain be guilty of a crime against humanity..... In other words, when does following orders become a crime, since in military ranks (and lets face it, Iraq was a military dictatorship), the man at the top surely carries the ultimate responsbility. EVEN high ranking iraqi officials would have still been on a do as I say or die kind of thing, and therefore I struggle to find the death penalty entirely appropriate -in those circumstances- yes, give them life, hard labour whatever - but how far down the chain do you go until it becomes a 'job' as opposed to a crime....

Would agree 100% he shot a family member at a top level meeting and as stated taking him alive was probably the biggest mistake of the war.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist