Fishing in Punta cana Report

firstclf

Sport Fishing Report in Punta cana Dominican Republic By Client Vicent Vacca.

During my 1 week stay in the Dominican Republic I wanted to do some fishing and was directed to First Class Fishing. They told me of the top notch service, boats, equipment and crew they run. THEY WERE CORRECT. We started out fishing about 2 miles off the coast trolling fresh ballyhoo and each fisherman had his own rod. About an hour into the fishing a big school of Mahi-Mahi came through and everyone was hooked up. Everyone landed their fish and then some. The 5 man charter ended up with 16 Mahi-Mahi up to 15 lbs and a BIG barracuda. The captain Manuel made sure we had fish for our trip and the mate Marcos was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend these guys. GREAT JOB GUYS. THANKS AGAIN FOR A GREAT TRIP. GRACIAS PARA TODO!!!!

www.firstclassfishing.com

111600.jpg[/url]

111599.jpg[/url]

www.firstclassfishing.com

support@firstclassfishing.com

(809)8670381,(809)8528737

Punta cana Dominican Republic