My last trip over to the Mull of Galloway this year

Snatcher

Driving over with my good lady this Thursday and will be staying till Sunday. Had a decent season this year.Have had a few decent pollack off the shore and 9 bass,all on poppers. Boat fishing in Luce Bay had a decent bull huss in Norries boat and a good tope fishing with Ian Burrett

DSC01794.jpg

Also had some good crack with you lot in Drummore - Ian Burrett,Norrie,Stan Massey,Peter the Fisherman,Manxman,Happy Dude,Musket and Richard from the yak section,Guy,The Hairy Scotsman,all of the tack4s - the list just goes on!!! Apoligies to those I have missed

Will be saying my sad farewells to the locals for the year as well - Freddie the bass,Roger the animal,Sammy,Shaun and Sandra,Martin,Louise,Vanessa,Victoria,Andy Wainwright,Eric Bird - the list is endless. Bloody hell feel depressed now :(

On a happier note will be fishing with Andrew and the kids on Saturday. We plan to fish an easy walk on mark so my wife can fish as well.She is not a mountain goat like the rest of us :rolleyes: Lets see if we can produce any fish for the cameras and post them up.I will wager money that the kids and Dorothy will outfish Andrew and I!!! :blink:

Edited by Snatcher

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Andrew can you post up the one of "Uncle Snatcher" with Caitlin and Klye in Ians boat. I love that one :) Having a sitty down meal in the Clash Sat night,any chance you and the kids could make it. Followed by a Labrynth challenge maybe :sun:

What time should I get to yours for on the Sat for our fishing extravaganza??? Like I say if you can sort the bait required will square up with you. Bring it on :fishing::fishing::fishing::1a::thumbs:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Snatcher

I have been looking at the maps and Talking to Sue we are definitely on for a visit next year. We will plod up to the Mull in our old Tourer.

I should have stayed with you in the Rockcliffe on Saturday would have been more interesting than the Toon.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Looking forward to seeing you over there Tony :) If you want to hit on "Lads week 2007" we will be going over Sat 04 Aug. I will put you onto some fish Tony and I am sure you will love the area :sun:

Really enyoyed the crack with you in the boozer on Saturday :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Slightly off topic, but the TV programme 'Coast' Is showing the Mull this week. (Wednesday BBC2 I think). It is on about the 'silent foghorn' (I've climbed those steps a few times, and it don't get easier), and St Ninians cave. It might give some who don't know what it looks like, an understanding of the 'magic' of the place.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Slightly off topic, but the TV programme 'Coast' Is showing the Mull this week. (Wednesday BBC2 I think). It is on about the 'silent foghorn' (I've climbed those steps a few times, and it don't get easier), and St Ninians cave. It might give some who don't know what it looks like, an understanding of the 'magic' of the place.

John.

Thanks for that Gozzer. Am on late shift so will tape it :sun:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

:oops:

Oooops, sorry the Wednesday one is a repeat of last weeks, The Mull is on THURSDAY, BBC2 8-o-clock.

John

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Did I not hear Ian say he had taken a film crew out to get some footage for the programme from offshore?

Edited by jabee

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."