Best Mono line for Trotting

BobH

Thank's for the recipies gent's :). I'm not a lover of booze (just hate the taste of it) so warm milk with a spoon of honey and paracetamol's ok for me. I've just picked some antie's up for a possible chest infection from a walk in centre...I think they thought i'd got Ebola when I walked in the walked in clinic...they all kept well away from me at first LOL.

• Like 1

I'm guessing that would happen whether ill or not.

As for no booze, well, you know what happens when you feed a mogwai after midnight...

A spoonful of blackberry or raspberry vinegar is one of the best soothers I know, next batch I make I'll bring you some. Also really good in a marinade for game.

Edited by Latimeria

I'm guessing that would happen whether ill or not.

As for no booze, well, you know what happens when you feed a mogwai after midnight...

A spponful of blackberry or raspberry vinegar is one of the best soothers I know, next batch I make I'll bring you some. Also really good in a marinade for game.

Thank's P, but you'll have to taste the concoction infront of me as for all I know you might take the chance to finnish me off LOL.

Just let all me greenwings go so a little in shock :( .

A spponful of blackberry or raspberry vinegar is one of the best soothers I know,

True, and failing a supply of that, a teaspoonful of balsamic vinegar is quite effective also - better than most patent medicines that are on offer from pharmacies at inflated prices.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Thank's P, but you'll have to taste the concoction infront of me as for all I know you might take the chance to finnish me off LOL.

I wouldn't do that, a day out with you is way better than a trip to the zoo. Similar, but better.

Just let all me greenwings go so a little in shock :( .

How come?

I'm been reading this thread ,and have to say I prefer braid but because its not always allowed I sometimes use mono ,ultima flo-cast or mist grey lines .

braid wise I've fished with Power Pro original (5strand) which was good but noisy ,then tried a few like original (fused) fireline then switched to fireline crystal then to Pp super slick (coated 8 strand)which is a very good casting braid

but because I too have old cane rods whith rings braid would damage ,I've been looking at a new line that's recently come onto the market called Gliss .a crossover between mono & braid I got some 6kg line but its too fine ,so will get some 11k line too try .

gliss is a specially coated slick braided mono ,knots are a problem it seems as they don't hold so new or modified knots are being used not a great problem as I mostly use hooklenths and loop-to-loop connection or other suitable knots are not too differcult to learn when I get the 11kg try it out

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

How come?

The middle pair where upsettin a pair of B&G's next to 'em. I couldn't find a quality spare cock for that hen so I let them go.

While i'm sat here tappin' this out the birds have been singin away in the garden but now the eclipse is about to happen it's gone silent...you can hear a pin drop !