Kids

BoozleBear

Maybe a bit of a clich'd subject but photos of kids can come out well, and say a lot, whether it's fondness or fun.

My wife took this one - I'll have a word with her about the levels! May have to get that spirit level for our camera too!

post-4843-1163152004_thumb.jpg

I took this one of my daughter in my wellies.

post-4843-1163152525_thumb.jpg

And this is my lad at Mevagissey

post-4843-1163152623_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

They're great mate, the first one would have been brilliant in the current movement comp!

I'm jealous at how happy everyone is, most of the photos of my nephews at the coast involve peed off faces at this time of the year..... they don't like the cold but wont wear loads of layers "'cos it's not cool"

how come there is no exif data on these photos?

how are you saving them?

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

They're great mate, the first one would have been brilliant in the current movement comp!

I'm jealous at how happy everyone is, most of the photos of my nephews at the coast involve peed off faces at this time of the year..... they don't like the cold but wont wear loads of layers "'cos it's not cool"

how come there is no exif data on these photos?

how are you saving them?

These are photos from my wife's Casio digital camera - I don't know the info on specs and apperture etc, if I did I would put them on the post and I would enter the competition.

Personally I think I should be able to enter a competition with a decent photo with or without the details on it.

Simon

Boozle you can :)

Give a picture a title, date, camara used (info for the nerds) your name, bingo your in.

If you can dig out the exif data (some times i can find the route, some times i give up) all

the better :lol: I think photobucket has just made it easier to find :unsure:

1509tarpon_75_.gif

Boozle you can :)

Give a picture a title, date, camara used (info for the nerds) your name, bingo your in.

If you can dig out the exif data (some times i can find the route, some times i give up) all

the better :lol: I think photobucket has just made it easier to find :unsure:

These pics should be in the Members Photographs thread, at least it would bring it back to the front page where it should be.

Steve, wanna make it and the Pic of the day thread a sticky?

Nics pics by the way.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!