A new PC

RobStubbs

here here m8, i once was in desprate need of ram after mines packed in, a pc shop across the road from pc world sells it but had none in stock, it woulda cost me £30 but i had to opt for pc world and spent an extra £20, identical ram in every which way, even brand and probably came off the same assembly line. £50 i was raging but i needed it.

try this pc on for size rob, if you aint already bought one, it doesnt come with windows, keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, just the base. Pless

The only time I will buy from PC World is if it is an emergency on a Sunday and I need it like now.

BTW how is the underwater camera project doing Andy?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time I will buy from PC World is if it is an emergency on a Sunday and I need it like now.

BTW how is the underwater camera project doing Andy?

:( i sold the tv for £70 and used the camera for outside my door looking at my junkie neighbour after i had some trouble, got it all hooked up to my pc with some motion detection software to record.

ill get around to it one day when the neighbour is evicted :thumbs:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk