A new PC

RobStubbs

great show rob, i want to enter into the competition each time i see it, they must be insane to give away prizes like that....

i seen the rocket one with the camera on it, was a bit naff the camera coulda been at a better angle instead of looking at a big green patch of grass

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i totaly aggree Novatech one of the best

ps what kind of gun you loking for.

The gun is an upgrade for my 5-shot air pistol, it'll be another steyr, just has a slightly better trigger. A tiny bit like the one in my avatar but looks a fair bit more 'normal'.

Rob.

The gun is an upgrade for my 5-shot air pistol, it'll be another steyr, just has a slightly better trigger. A tiny bit like the one in my avatar but looks a fair bit more 'normal'.

Rob.

ok just nosing thought it might be a bit more along the shotgun line i just sold a 6 month old mossberg 3 3/4 mag 12 bore semi ltd edition £785 nice gun , but cartridges hard to get in the eu/uk

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

I'm in the market too for a new notebook, seems like there are some differing views on the quality of this brand. Also just how good I wonder Aldi to be on a service / replacement issue. Seems like there are problems with burning cd's.

I have had two Medion Laptops and have to say first went in after a couple of weeks and was back in days!! Bought at ALdis. Fixed and an apology and I also think I got some "extras" as well!?

Second was via Staples. And went in twice. BOTH times took over a montha nd BOTH times had bits missing on return!! And STILL missing ALL drivers and a TV out add on which pugs in instead of DVD writer.

So moral?? BUY from Aldi!! Avoid Staples?? I have noted that Staples have NOT stocked Medion since?!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I'll probably get flamed for this but Dell is an extremely cheap option and with Xmas coming up there will be lots of deals about.

www.dell.co.uk or http://www.itcsales.co.uk/acatalog/Dell_Di..._Computers.html (sometimes cheaper esp without monitor)

Check deals for extra memory and if you plan to add stuff then avoid the 'C' models as these are in compact cases with little extra room inside.

I'd second that - Dell have been great for us, we're on our 3rd. Very good specs, reliability, value for money and after sales service.

Bought them for school as well and as you can imagine they get a hammering from the tiddlies - survive that and they'll survive anything.

Classic Fishing Books www.classicfishingbooks.co.uk 100s of fishing books for sale/wanted + reviews

Wingham Fisheries www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm Gravel pit syndicates in Kent. 2008 Forum Fish-In Sat May 17 to Mon May 19. For what happened in 2007 see http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=75031

Paperweights Plus www.paperweightsplus.com Off the shelf and customised paperweights

If you cannot or will not build your own, I would go for a Dell, which is IMO the next best thing.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote