Puerto Vallarta fishing trip

angler2

Hey hows it going I was just fishing in Puerto Vallarta mexico with fish in pv sportfishing I went for a 12 hour day to the banks 50 miles out of the bay on a super panga fastest and most affordable way to do some deep sea fishing well we reached the banks after about a 2 hour ride we made it to the bank at 7 around 9 we hooked up with a monster yellow fin tuna we were trolling with flouro carbon leaders and black and purple lures it was a great 2 hour fight with this 250 lb monster but what a game fish after that we caught a couple small dorados and got some more tuna hits but nothing stayed on great all around trip to hook up with fish in pv spotfishing or to see photos check out www.puertovallartafish.com Im going back for the tournament in the next 2 weeks and hopefully get some bill fish

until next time

tight lines

post-10904-1163360653_thumb.jpg