Out From the Frame Photos

Steve Randles

Did a test and finally got some sort of result. Rabs, how do you manage to keep the soft outline to the giraffe?

My airship has a very jagged outline, and shows bits of sky and other rubbish.

I am not going to show you it, it is so poor :)

Den

Den ...

Zoom into the pic (hold down Alt/Spacebar and use your mousewheel)so you can be more accurate with your pen tool. Follow your outline closely, and move the pen just a bit at a time ... then click !! :):)

p.s. Lets see the piccie anyway :thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent :sun:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Went to bed with a headache last night...just could not get it to work..tried again this morning and Eureka!!

A bit crude, I will tidy it up later...

Smallostrich.jpg

I was missing out one step and clicking the wrong eye and..oh sod it, don't mattter now I've done it :)

Mr Wiggly, I read your reply and tried it out Thanks, but for this test I just made a few quich clicks :)

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Bloody hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent :sun:

Another one for you ....

In magnified mode ....

Hold down the Spacebar, and your cursor will change to a hand. Then hold down your left mouse button, and you can drag to any part of the picture.

Let go mouse and Spacebar, and you're back to normal !!! :lol::lol:

Nice attempt Poledark . :thumbs::thumbs:

How about having another shot, and leaving that neck inside the frame ?? :yeah::yeah:

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

John, that's not fair :) I was going to surprise you with that one myself :) :)

Never mind, this is another attempt..

Project0.jpg

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

Getting very bold now :)

Project0-1.jpg

Is it possible to make the white frame an oval or circle?

Den