Re: Llangorse Trip

nifty

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Martin,

I dropped on a good supply of Sardines a few weeks back. A 1 kilo bag of medium for £5-50, frozen solid, which I reckon is the best way to get them. Split the bags at home into fives and back in the freezer before they have chance to go mushy like the "Astecmorsains" ones.

I've got a couple of kilo in stock but can pick some more up if anyone wants some.

Takes us back to the beginning of the thread now on how many we can ram in the freezer along with the Barbel and Richis Cod fillets? :D

Image019.jpg

Perfect size :thumbs:

I've got a couple of kilo in stock but can pick some more up if anyone wants some.

Yeah, if it's no trouble Stu, can you get me a kilo. Don't think I'll have time to get to a tackle shop now and the lures I ordered twice aren't going to arrive in time, now. I'm a bit underprepared all of a sudden. Still waiting for my new reel,as well. :wallbash:

I have only got 12lb and 12-20lb class rods

I have an unhooking mat

No knowledge of pike fishing

No bait and no barbless hooks and all my lures have barbs

Got new reel but no line yet

Unprepared is an understatement, been too busy getting stuff for my new house and all fishing has stopped at the moment :(:(:(

Looking forward to the Pike Trip but going to have to rely on others to help me out on what to do :unsure:

Is it worth me coming ???

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

I have only got 12lb and 12-20lb class rods

I have an unhooking mat

No knowledge of pike fishing

No bait and no barbless hooks and all my lures have barbs

Got new reel but no line yet

Unprepared is an understatement, been too busy getting stuff for my new house and all fishing has stopped at the moment :(:(:(

Looking forward to the Pike Trip but going to have to rely on others to help me out on what to do :unsure:

Is it worth me coming ???

OY OY Stu

Of course it's worth you coming. We aint all serious Piker's. I used to do a lot of piking but have not been for about 5 years and never from the yak so I got loads to learn from the regulars. Dont worry to much about the gear as I got stacks.

Anyway it's a social as well as a fishing meet :sun::sun: cant wait for it :thumbs::thumbs:

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Ok, cheers guys :thumbs:

Just there seemed to be a few Pike Pros

I will bring some Jaffa Cakes and some :drunk:

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

Dont worry about it!

You bring the Jaffas and this Pike virgin will bring the Bushmills...............Purely medicinal of course. ;)

Just been knocking up some traces.

Nifty. If one could be so bold as to trouble one for some bait that would be spiffing!!

Hope to fish Friday, Sat and Sun if poss, Got monday off!!!! So plenty of time for r & r. :yeah:

Edited by darnsarf

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)