Lost Thread

The RFERACs and EPACs are statutory advisory committees for the Environment Agency. Those who sit on them are not sitting as representatives but as individuals. The EA will not accept, nor are they allowed to by law, representatives of organisations onto either committee structure.

The Agency look for individuals who have a wide interest in angling and experience, hence Leon posting this notice for SAA. Freshwater anglers need to get on board with this process.

Mike

Join the SAA today for only £10.00 and help defend angling.

Guest challenge
We lost an important thread which to be blunt was hijacked and turned into a slagging match.

If those involved really cared about angling they would do better to hold their punchups off forum. :wallbash:

Ken

I do apologise for the thread getting trashed.

If people want to accuse me of being somebody else? Then I suppose if that’s the last straw they can cling to, then they have a very week corner to fight from.

but when you get accused of braking the law, braking every moral code of fishing you stand for, not only me, but the business I work in and the anglers that we take to sea, then you have got to stand your ground.

Again I apologise

The truly amazing thing was this was about freshwater angling representation!!

And I doubt that anyone from the coarse forum comes here :(

Cough

Cough

And have I turned invisible all of a sudden?

I considered applying for one of those positions a few years back for my region but backed off as I was'nt able to attend he meetings at the times they were held so in the end did'nt go for it but my comments on representing anglers and then becoming a target for their retribution still stand