Super Wizard

Aquaholic

I need to fund a new riflescope so I'm thinking of selling my Allcocks Super Wizard. Not an early one with the rectangular green/black label but does have an extra top that's about six inches shorter than the norm.

I also have a (apparently) rare Ivan Marks tornado match rod which still has the shrink wrap on the handle and has never been used.

Any ideas on what they might be worth and the best place to sell them?

Thanks. Paul

What sort of scope are you after?

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Having recently got my ticket I need an fac airgun (looking for a Rapid 7) and later a shotgun. I've already got a very nice Anchutz 1417 .22LR with a thumbhole stock with a Sidewinder 30 3-12x50 but I'd like to get some better quality glass such as A Monarch 3 x16 or a Vortex viper pst x16 or similar. I do want something without the IR on the eyebell because I use an Archer add on and I want something that focuses down to below 50yds.

Well you did ask. :)

Just wondered, I've got a Bushnell on a 22-250 I've got for sale...no IR though!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Bushnell Banner 4-12X40 AO

When using the extra length of the Archer N/V side focus is a must have. AO is just too far to reach. Not fussed about IR but would like it for the fac air for roosting woodies where everything is dark. IR must be on the side though.

Ok, it was worth a try :hypocrite:

I'd get a slot for the 22-250 if I were you, a cracking muntjac gun :icecream:............you'd get the scope for free then!

Edited by Worms

I'd get a slot for the 22-250 if I were you, a cracking muntjac gun :icecream:............you'd get the scope for free then!

:clap3: Like your thinking Worms but can only have .22lr cos my perms are too small. Will work on getting something bigger soon but I'm quite happy with the Anchutz and the FAC air (when I find one).

• Like 1