Now Where have I Read That Before?

Leon Roskilly

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest challenge
Hi Binatone, Ken or Challenge or what ever alias you are using today

I don't think for a minute that the accusations were leveled at John Brennan who I have nothing but respect for. I know from personal experiences to go against the grain and do something different in angling isn't easy. He has done well.

I was told about the plants way before your post about the 80 stone of fillets in FN and laughed at the time but it makes you wonder when people can come out with downright lies on the forum aimed at causing more trouble amongst the angling reps.

The gloves are off. I believe you have hidden motives, have caused nothing but trouble on AN since you came on as Binatone then Ken then Challenge and the debacle over an RSA rep allededly sending the information to Fishing News was a downright lie.

Ian.

I have never read anything as ridiculous in my life. So if I am an NFFO spy, then when did they actually recruit me? Was it before I became a failed fisherman? Or was it while I was becoming a failed oil rig worker?

Did the NFFO sponsor me to work for chieftain charters in order for me to have some accountability on this forum, so my espionage disguise would go un- noticed for long enough for me to complete my mission?

I am going into Whitby shortly for some lunch; think I will have to check my tea cup for radioactive poisoning, if I have a cup down near the fish key.

I wonder what the commercial reps would think of the mentality of RSA representation that they are supposed to sit around the negotiation table with. If they where to read this?

Who is my partner? Is my comrade spy still sleeping or has he already shown his head on AN? Ian you’re wasted taking anglers to sea, the nation needs you, counter intelligence within the secret service is crying out for a man like you.

John and Michele.

I am so sorry that you where to find out this way that I am a spy. Recruited by the NFFO.

My mission was to prey on the community I had become attached to.

To try and divide and destroy, to drive an irretrievable wedge between the righteous and the righteousness that was all about within these circles.

I was to gather information- often in secret-and to translate this information into intelligence for my friends in NFFO espionage.

I have failed and failed badly. Not because I was caught by AN counter intelligence department but because of the mountain of information I gathered I could not translate it into any kind of acceptable intelligence.

Regards Agent x :thumbs:

I was told recently in confidence that there are two plants on AN pretending to have RSA interests at heart but are really here to divide and rule for the benefit of the commercials.

Eeeeh. where do we start looking?

I won't say who told me but i will swear on my kids life that it is true.

I've also heard the conspiricy theory Ian, and what a load of old b******s it is too! How sad that some people, (not you Ian, I'm talking about those who spread this nonsense in the first place), can't accept that not everyone agrees with their own ideals and have to blame spies, plants, etc, for "corrupting" peoples minds. Personally, I find it insulting. Do these conspiricy theorists really believe that when someone doesn't agree with them, someone must have poisoned their minds? How very, very sad, insecure and paranoid they must be.

If this sort of rubbish is coming from the people who represent RSA, then it's no wonder people are starting to question them and their wisdom. If there are any divisions developing within RSA, (These people call different views and opinions "divisions"), I would say they are more self inflicted than anything else.

Of course commercial fishermen look at this forum. So do certain DEFRA people and politicians I would imagine. AN is a public forum, everyone has the right to look at what's written here, and to comment on it if they wish. These forums have been used as a very effective tool for RSA campaigning, but the other side of the coin is that all our business is here in the open for everyone to see. I happen to think that is a good thing. If the RSA argument is a good one it will stand up to any scrutiny, and all RSA's should be kept up to date with what's going on. It begs the question, why should anyone fear free and easy access to all information?

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

but the other side of the coin is that all our business is here in the open for everyone to see.

Not all of it thank god. There is information out there that could be beneficial to RSA that does not exist here or on any website.

The sad thing is now that people don't seem to want to share information about RSA conservational activities any more. I only got to see something the other day because I complained so bitterly that nothing was being done. Things are going underground because of Mr x y and Z.

Guest challenge
Not all of it thank god. There is information out there that could be beneficial to RSA that does not exist here or on any website.

The sad thing is now that people don't seem to want to share information about RSA conservational activities any more. I only got to see something the other day because I complained so bitterly that nothing was being done. Things are going underground because of Mr x y and Z.

Correct me if I am wrong glenk, but I believe that your imagination is running wild here.

Is what you cannot see infinitely more important than what you can see on this forum?

Why is it that I get the feeling that people think that if everyone is not thinking alike then somebody is perceived as not thinking?

As for your thoughts on things going underground? I believe the opposite is happening.

What was once underground is now coming to the surface; it must be a good thing on a forum? Try painting without a canvas. Wurzel has been ridiculed so many times (as being a dreamer, or living in a fantasy world) just because he believes in what he does.Yet i Have not seen him running for a shovel to dig him into the oblivion of the underground world have you?

I believe that the big question here is do people on here want to expand there influence or constraint there opposition? Or just state a point of view?

The better the information the better democracy works, introducing doubts and secrecy like stating Mr x, y and z will only silence this information and destroy the bit of open democracy that we have on this forum.

Regards.