Bivvy boots

Norfolkdan

Hi all,

Looking to buy some form of bivvy boot. Doesn't actually have to be a bivvy boot as such, just something I can slip into when fishing nights without much effort. I'd also like them to have plenty of grip as I fish steep banks.

Trouble is I have some slip on shoes, but they have no grip. I also have some boots with good grip, but they can't be slipped on..

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Dan

Dan

I have a pair of the Pro Logic Featherweight boots. They replaced an old pair of thermal Derri Boots that were an absolute nightmare to walk in and are the best ones I have ever bought. They are fully waterproof, warm as toast (no need to wear thermal socks in the winter), very lightweight, comfortable and have a good solid rubber grip sole. I've had them a while and can fully recommend them.

I bought them from TackleShop.co.uk and they arrived the next day.

You can find them at Tackle Shop.co.uk

regards

James P

"if i'm not back in 5 minutes, just wait longer!"

Dan, got lightweight boots or bivvy slippers by Chub I think?? (Slippers) Boots, several makes and prices.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Cheers all, actually found some I like, but thanks for the help anyway.

Any wellies can be slipped on quickly and generally have good grip. Probably even available in realtree, so you can pretend to be a proper carper.

Not actually carping, but predator fishing :rolleyes:

Dan