Pole for sale

MIGHT help if you give a little more detail!!! I for instance have a 14.5 metre pole for sale heer for £150 which has 3 power tops spare!! So at your price it will need to be something good??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody NEWBIES eh John??? :lol:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

i have a friend selling a brandnew pole.12.1/2. meters.2-sections elasticated.never been used.. will sell for £150. for a quick sale.will give more info if interested..please contact me via e-mail.mikewite123@hotmail.com please put Subject POLE. thank you to all who replies...

with that email addy god help all who replies to that advert, obviously not an angler so where did the pole come from eh..

sorry for being so negative but cmon a little more enthusiasm might go a long way, if you buy a pole you must know what its called eh.

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Kempo, not being funny mate but he does state a friends selling the pole not him.

I must admit i do agree though, it really would go a long way to help selling it if there were a few more detals like make, model ect

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them