Online B&B's ?

RobStubbs

Can anyone recommend any decent websites for B&B's or guesthouses ? I'm going to Sutton Coldfield for a course in early Dec and all I've managed to find are hotels, and fairly pricey ones at that.

Thanks in advance,

Rob.

rob have you a car? if you have stop just outside sutton.you will find it a lot cheaper. how about this one the

http://www.4hotels.co.uk/uk/birmingham.html

about 2.5, 3 miles from sutton town center.

if thats no good try googling the erdington area of brum which is right next to sutton.

Edited by bluezulu

I prefer rural accommodation, i always use Stay on a farm i always find that the food & the personal greeting far superior to any hotel & usually cheaper.

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

I prefer rural accommodation, i always use Stay on a farm i always find that the food & the personal greeting far superior to any hotel & usually cheaper.

Steve and I always stay in B&Bs whenever possible. The two best sites in my opinion are

www.farmstayuk.co.uk

www.stilwell.co.uk

Both of these give prices and ratings and we've found some really excellent places, some of which rival 4* hotels for the amenties and service.

Another site which also includes hotels and is useful if you're looking near big towns and cities is

www.smoothhound.co.uk

This site covers both hotels and B&Bs and also gives direct links through to the various hotel and B&B websites in many cases.

With these 3 I think you'll find you have all you need.

If you do ever get stuck and find yourself having to resort to a motel the best chain is Innkeepers Lodge. They are gradually rolling out round the country. Unlike Premier Travel Inn and Travelodge you get breakfast included in the price and many of them are sited alongside a Toby Carvery. We stayed in one recently for 2 nights for £59 for both of us including breakfast. This was their advance booking rate so worth consideration.

Edited by Peggy Burke

Classic Fishing Books www.classicfishingbooks.co.uk 100s of fishing books for sale/wanted + reviews

Wingham Fisheries www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm Gravel pit syndicates in Kent. 2008 Forum Fish-In Sat May 17 to Mon May 19. For what happened in 2007 see http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=75031

Paperweights Plus www.paperweightsplus.com Off the shelf and customised paperweights