Close Season Fishing !

BobH

Who would?

Those that fish only waters that have a close season ,if you miss out fishing for 3 months your licence is more expensive (comparatively) than getting 12 months out of it.

Theres only a close season on seasonal waters so pictures of fish are available all year round ,

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chester,

It would seem you are only happy when bringing a political side to any thing about fishing.

There is nothing to stop any one fishing in the close season on Still Waters where it's allowed, it's their choice if they choose not too !!

So back to the thread- Close Season Captures.

Bob

Whats political in my post i merely said theres no close season if you want to fish all year round therefore pictures available all year round .

The term closed season applies to some waters fish them and your breaking some silly law ,today the term "closed season" is irrevelant ,there is none in most waters

Soon the words close season will be just memories like the term michealemas or lent

If the term was used implying you fished a water with a close season the pictures would incriminate you so its obvias they are from a water with no close season thus the words close season are irrevelent in the post ,why not just "pictures of fish"

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yesterday evening's perch fishing was a success in that we both caught perch (rich many more than me!) so they are there. A very enjoyable evening. Nothing big, maybe a pound and a half the biggest, but maybe monsters are there too. Back out again later :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I have only ever taken two pictures ,i have no need to show off and my memory is just fine thanks so i dont need any for personal use ,i stopped taking them when i grew up and realised i dont need trophy shots or to impress others

I have no problem looking at others but i look at the scenery rather than the fish ,my competitive spirit is long gone when they thought came i was only competing with myself LOL

I did however post a vid of me walking to my local pond over in the photo section ,it has no fish but a couple of white herony things which i guess eat fish so fish related

Edited by chesters1

I have only ever taken two pictures ,i have no need to show off and my memory is just fine thanks so i dont need any for personal use ,i stopped taking them when i grew up and realised i dont need trophy shots or to impress others

I have no problem looking at others but i look at the scenery rather than the fish ,my competitive spirit is long gone when they thought came i was only competing with myself LOL

I did however post a vid of me walking to my local pond over in the photo section ,it has no fish but a couple of white herony things which i guess eat fish so fish related

Chesters,

I am grown up and don't take the pic's to impress others or to show off. I take pic's for myself to look back on and bring back memories of the day. I also post some of them on the forum for others who like to see pictures of that kind. Look at Anderoos thread showing his catches from the season gone by, great to look back at and relive it.

When you take pictures of yourself or your family do you take them to show off or impress others ? ...obviously not, the photo's are for you all to look back on and remember the good old days ;) .

Edited by Tigger

I've heard it all before, usually from people who cannot catch any thing worth photographing !!

And only interested in spoiling threads for their own ends.

Bob

Chesters,

I am grown up and don't take the pic's to impress others or to show off. I take pic's for myself to look back on and bring back memories of the day. I also post some of them on the forum for others who like to see pictures of that kind. Look at Anderoos thread showing his catches from the season gone by, great to look back at and relive it.

When you take pictures of yourself or your family do you take them to show off or impress others ? ...obviously not, the photo's are for you all to look back on and remember the good old days ;) .

I dont take pictures to of me or my family ! If i did i certainly wouldnt put them online

Saying that my bloody hard drive is full of them as my mrs does take pictures of others ,she needs them i suppose but thats her choice i dont impose my rules on her

You may see a chesters1 hand on my vid but its not there to impress ,show off or because i cannot remember what my hand looks like

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1