Anyone know where I can upload .wav files?

Norfolkdan

Why .wav, they are huge files, unless you intend to use them in some form of editing suite. Im pretty sure you can convert mp3's etc to .wav, so any shareware program like bittorrent or emule will give you what you want in mp3,avi etc(if you don't have a moral issue with p2p).

The link below will give you a number of free programs capable of converting between audio & video file types. Just use the search box in the top right. The site is an excellent source of "open-source" programs and will also give links to P2P programs

If the issue is over sound quality there are plenty of formats(codecs) that give as good a quality sound-such as Monkey's Audio, TTA, WavPack, FLAC, Shorten, Apple Lossless and WMA Lossless. But they are not as freely available as MP3 etc. You are much more likely to find these format's in shareware than commercially available through the internet, although I'm sure their are better people in AN to advise on this

http://sourceforge.net/

Dan

Edited by Moodyboy

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes