Petition the PM, on-line in 2 mins, to save the fish stocks

fishyrob

Dont get road rage on the way :bigemo_harabe_net-165:

:lol::lol::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Ended up in the bloody ditch!

A mates son who accompanies me fishing some times, is learning to drive, so I suggested he drove to the river. all OK until a large lorry comes toward us taking up most of the road, he pulls over a bit and hits a drain gully which gives us a puncher, not to worry I said just pull over here, he pulled of the road and into the ditch. Eventually got towed out, then the wheel brace supplied with the van was made of liquorish and would not undo the wheel nuts, so had to drive slowly to a garage and borrow a wheel brace. I'll have another go tomorrow.

Off to the gym now, I'll take it out on a punchbag with fishyrob written on it :)

I fish to live and live to fish.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Im gonna sign just because I like your style. :lol::lol:

Wurzel you must admit this lad is entertaining.

He's argument could be worth something but his personal insults semi- sarcasm could mean trouble.

regards barry

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

You don’t understand what’s going on because you are not aware of your environment, you don’t live it, eat it ,work in it, as commercial fishermen do.

So charter skippers don't then wurzel.

I was at meeting last week and the commercials were in the usaul denial mode. I knew one guy well as he lives in my village, He now fishes for Buckies (whelks)

I asked him Why he doesn't fish his salmon nets anymore, Why he doesn't put 5 miles of skate nets outanymore, and why doesn't he put the nets out for the cod that used to give him weekend beer money.

He reluctantly admitted he couldn't make any of it pay because the fish just aren't there

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

A mates son who accompanies me fishing some times, is learning to drive, so I suggested he drove to the river. all OK until a large lorry comes toward us taking up most of the road, he pulls over a bit and hits a drain gully which gives us a puncher, not to worry I said just pull over here, he pulled of the road and into the ditch. Eventually got towed out, then the wheel brace supplied with the van was made of liquorish and would not undo the wheel nuts, so had to drive slowly to a garage and borrow a wheel brace. I'll have another go tomorrow.

Off to the gym now, I'll take it out on a punchbag with fishyrob written on it :)

Enjoy your session, and then come back and answer my question. It is fair, reasonable, without sarcasm, or personal insult. What do you catch in your nets, Wurzel?

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Seafishstocks/ IF YOU WANT TO SAVE OUR FISH STOCKS

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Was the large lorry driven by a great big angry cod? :lol:

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

He's argument could be worth something but his personal insults semi- sarcasm could mean trouble.

regards barry

Hmm. I take your point that I may have been a little personal. But was it just me? Here are a summary of the personal attacks on myself from this person:-

You are a typical product of the scare, doom and gloom state of fear tactics used by the environmentalist

It's misinformed jump on the band wagon types like you that cause so much friction between commercials and anglers. .......(love the mis-informed bit)

First . I don’t need to look at any catch report by any wallies ( local name for RSA) to find where to set my nets ........(Doesnt this one rather insult all the anglers on this forum?)

Before you say any thing (you seem the type) .........????

You don’t understand what’s going on .......... some might think the reverse is true

Off to the gym now, I'll take it out on a punchbag with fishyrob written on it ........erm, tantamount to threats of violence some might think. Which really is hysterical.

And when people attack me personally, I respond, personally. Perhaps not one of my better character traits, but it sort of goes with the environment I find myself in. So, there you are Barry. Not really an excuse, but more an explanation. If your civil to me, I find no problem in being civil back.

Hmm. I take your point that I may have been a little personal. But was it just me? Here are a summary of the personal attacks on myself from this person:-

You are a typical product of the scare, doom and gloom state of fear tactics used by the environmentalist

It's misinformed jump on the band wagon types like you that cause so much friction between commercials and anglers. .......(love the mis-informed bit)

First . I don’t need to look at any catch report by any wallies ( local name for RSA) to find where to set my nets ........(Doesnt this one rather insult all the anglers on this forum?)

Before you say any thing (you seem the type) .........????

You don’t understand what’s going on .......... some might think the reverse is true

Off to the gym now, I'll take it out on a punchbag with fishyrob written on it ........erm, tantamount to threats of violence some might think. Which really is hysterical.

And when people attack me personally, I respond, personally. Perhaps not one of my better character traits, but it sort of goes with the environment I find myself in. So, there you are Barry. Not really an excuse, but more an explanation. If your civil to me, I find no problem in being civil back.

To promote a petition is one thing but to get into personal battles on the web site could mean that the topic of interest being cancelled and that would be the end of the promotion. Personally i would not let any discussion get personall, not worth it.

Cheers barry

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

To promote a petition is one thing but to get into personal battles on the web site could mean that the topic of interest being cancelled and that would be the end of the promotion. Personally i would not let any discussion get personall, not worth it.

Cheers barry

Again the voice of reason. You sure you dont work for the samaritans or something? Well, this petition is about an eternity bigger than either Wurzel or myself, so I shant post anymore on this subject. Wurzel, if you wish to carry on off the forum feel free to PM me, although I suspect we will never see eye to eye. At least the link got some exposure, which was the idea in the first place.

Here it is again in case people lost the plot as to where this originated from:-

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Seafishstocks/

Again the voice of reason. You sure you dont work for the samaritans or something? Well, this petition is about an eternity bigger than either Wurzel or myself, so I shant post anymore on this subject. Wurzel, if you wish to carry on off the forum feel free to PM me, although I suspect we will never see eye to eye. At least the link got some exposure, which was the idea in the first place.

Here it is again in case people lost the plot as to where this originated from:-

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Seafishstocks/

Hello Fishyrob

I was only joshing around until had time to answer you properly, I would not wish violence on you at all, I'm allergic to violence, keep breaking out in cuts and bruises.

And I've herd anglers referred to a lot worse than wallies these days, locally it's more to do with their navigation and boat handling skills than any thing else.

It's difficult to make strong points in type, I thought I was being quite restraint.

post often start off like that then settle down to a sensible discussion.

I do wish to continue our argument, discussion on this forum now

So head down and back to work.

I fish to live and live to fish.