3x9x40 Scopes ALL manner.Plus red lasers etc.

I have several specimens of various scopes to clear (I have ALLSORST to cear from France!) But first up is the scopes. 99% are new, some are cheap chinese copies and I also hve som Bushnells. they are mostly Mil dot with red and green illuminated reticules 20 or 24mm tubes, some I think are even fitted with a 20mm picatinny rail so will take a laser and torch. The Busnells are as I recall actually NOT marked a s such but I reckon they are seconds nas patches of ??Glue show in reticules BUT only out if sites and here are also tooling marks on the c sapanner slots again they do NOT effect the sights. do have others like 6 to 24 x50 I think? 3 to9 x 50,s etc. And cheap as chip 4x20 with laser. Also got red lasers and bore scope lasers in red and green. Stil hve contact for agents in France/china so if you fancy something quite easy to get??

Please message me if at all interested? May also sell at least one PCP OH! Yes and several 200 300 bar bottles all untested apart from mine?? And plus postage. CO2,s?.

Scopes to start at £22 with mounts. Lasers £10 plus mount anything else by negotiation. And again plus post!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))