Female or Shemale?

severus

12 out of 16 safe majority

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 from 16 for me.shemails advertise their wares in the local papers here, some of them are very hard to spot as men :blink::blink::lol:

most definetly, although i have no hatred toward them i disagree with it and heard of stories of stray hands and big suprises. they sholdnt be doin this, it ends up gettin them hurt and ourselves embaresed

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

12/16 stone cold sober, God help me when I've had a few :blink:

14/16. Damn site easier than sexing crabs :lol:

Out of many things I enjoy in life, those that start with an F tend to feature the most.

Plea to save our fish. Please visit http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Seafishstocks/ and sign it if you agree.

The one on the right is Trubshaw, the one on the left is Teal.

11/16 here, we either all guess well or know our shemales lol..

i would rather have 16/16 cause now i know there is a big chance i could pick up a transexual, and the same goes for you all, i mean think about it, we couldnt pick those other ones out, what happens if we in that situation again :headhurt:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk