Pike and zander fish-in

Anderoo

Somethings come up that stops me coming to the fish in, as its me who would be driving it also means bob watson and geno coates won't be able to make it either, construction industry's gone to the wall round here and 50 of us got our redundancy notices on Thursday so dare'nt take time off work as we have'nt got many days left to put a bit aside

Shame as everythings in the garage just ready to go in the back of the motor

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What rotten luck, sorry to hear that Brian. Maybe next year?

I got a bit sidetracked this weekend, so I'll be sending the info out tomorrow :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Andy,

Still not sure if I can make next weekend but if I do it will be for the Sunday only. If you can let me know where exactly I will do my best to get there.

Pete

Will do Pete :thumbs:

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I spoke to the Kings Lynn bailiff on Saturday and he said there were rumours (only rumours, he stressed) of a 25lb pike caught on the Great Ouse at Ten Mile Bank just upstream of the railway bridge. The Middle Level has not been fished much lately because the heavy pumping off during the snow has made it almost unfishable. On Sunday I saw two guys catch a jack near Peter's Drove and with the weather forecast good for the weekend, things are looking good!

I've now PM'd everyone on the list - please let me know if you haven't recieved anything or if anything is unclear. If it's specific to location, please do it via PM, as I don't really want details like that on the forum (car security, etc.) :thumbs:

I have to say, the conditions are looking rather excellent :) I'm looking forward to this one!

A couple of people have told me that the Local Live link doesn't work - I think I've fixed that, so please try again and PM me if it's still playing up :thumbs:

More problems with the link! I've sent a new version to a few people, I'll see if that's working for them and then report back...sorry about the hassle, we'll get it sorted asap. If local live won't play ball, I'll just send good old fashioned directions.

The good thing with the local live map is that you can get directions right to the car park from wherever you are.

(The bad thing is that it doesn't work :P )

Edited by Anderoo

OK, Angly and Yorkio have told me it's still not working, so I'll send a new PM to everyone tomorrow with directions.

May your patience be rewarded with big fat zander ;)