beggers belief

barry luxton

I think Ron's pulling your leg Barry!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Looks like a case of demanding money with menaces!

We know who you are being the menace

Mr cod having such a blinkered memory must be really nice in some cases ,voting for some foreign guy is the last thing on earth i would do ,get rid of milli and balls and labour may have a chance of coming third

In your surreal outlook on politics what did the note "theres no money left" mean when labour lost power ?

And once you have ignored that what do you think labour will do with the hard won money were all paying because of that last labour regime if they get their hands on it ,buy flowers for the sick or just waste it all again?

Its easy promissing things you know damned well you cannot do but you need money to do those things you may do ,wbere will labour get it .......after they blow what there is now , gambling the lottery pays up every time its run ,no they will tax you and cut wages and then cut services far far harder than they are now ,christ theres some suckers about and their allowed out by themselves to vote!

The best thing that ever helped labour was the cons winning otherwise labour would be doing all the things they can happily blame others for doing now

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I think Ron's pulling your leg Barry!

Do you reckon Nick?

Pulling Barrys leg? I think it's been yanked so hard it's a wonder it's still attached!

John.

• Like 2

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

The best thing that ever helped labour was the cons winning otherwise labour would be doing all the things they can happily blame others for doing now

The best thing that ever helped the Cons out, was Blair getting the leadership of 'New Labour', (aka tory lite) and trying to carry on their 'good' work.

I'm still trying to work out which party you are a closet member of chesters, considering that you say voting is a waste of time, only done by idiots. It has to be well to the right of course, going by your vitriol towards anything on the left. Which I find odd, because after all, whoever gets into power, there's a 50/50 chance that they will make a go of it, or make a cock up.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

They all make a cock up out of it ,they are full time cock up artists ,has the country suddenly closed down now parliaments dissolved? Shows not one of them does anything to run the country only fill their greedy pockets.

Not a closet anything but blaming one party for the others mistakes plain silly ,the reds got the country in debt the cons punish us by trying to get it back on its feet ,either way we pay

Theres to many at top grabbing money we dont have,mps ,ministries ,regional councils ,county councils ,local councils ,village councils ,just how much can we afford?

Get rid of the mp,s ,thin out the ministries and put the power in local councils where the masses actually live and for christs sake punish those that bugger things up stop rewarding failure

All the time the party system exists in parliament the further you are from democracy so get rid of parliament

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Wonder if this is the last begging letter before the election:

Dear Barry,

As we enter the final days of this election, I want to thank you for standing with us as we prepared for this fight.

You were among our earliest election supporters — our records show you came on board back in October last year.

Of course, 6 months ago, Election Day seemed too far off to think much about.

But now we have just 21 days to go, and as I'm sure you've seen in the polls, this race is neck and neck.

This is why we're turning to you — as one of our longest-standing supporters — for some much-needed extra help.

You've been a supporter of this campaign for 6 months, Barry: will you make your first online donation now*? More than a thousand supporters like you are donating every day.

It takes just two minutes, and every penny you give will go straight to our volunteer teams in the places that will decide this election.

With many thanks from all of us here for your support. We wouldn't be able to run such an effective campaign without you.

Best wishes,

Lucy

Lucy Powell

Vice-Chair of Labour's General Election Campaign

* Sometimes there are mistakes in our records, so apologies if you have indeed already donated online to our national campaign. It should go without saying, but we hugely appreciate it.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

They might need it to help solve who's to blame for climate change mister, :bleh::busted_cop:

Who let the dogs out anyways.

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

ohh, feels like they have their hands in me back pocket already:

Barry, we owe you a *huge* thank you:

In the last 12 months, we have raised £2 million online together to give Britain a fairer, Labour government.

This is unprecedented in British politics: thank you so much for helping us reach this milestone.

We'd like to pay a special thank you to Penny from Pontypridd for pushing us over the line at 10:06 p.m. on Wednesday with her £5 donation. We gave Penny a call, and she had a message for anyone thinking about donating:

"Go on, do it! You'd regret it if, for a small amount of money, Ed failed to get in, wouldn't you? I'd like to give more but I'm a pensioner now. But if one small donation makes a difference, it's worth it, isn't it?"

Here's where to go if you want to follow Penny's advice and make your own small donation. It takes less than two minutes.

But the £2 million milestone wasn't the only one we reached last week, Barry:

On Tuesday at 1:28pm, we received our 100,000th donation within the last year!

The £25 that got us to this milestone came from Rob, who runs a small business in Leeds. He told us why he too chipped in:

"The legacy of what we do in these next weeks will be of great benefit to everyone in the country. I would encourage everybody to donate in any way they can — their time or their money."

Barry, we've now had donations from every single constituency in Britain — from people aged 14 to 97. This is what our oldest online donor, Tanya in Sheffield, had to say:

"I am 97 years old and I have been a supporter of the Labour Party all my life. I would never change my allegiance. The other side only look out for the very wealthy, and we have to get them out."

Agree with Tanya? You know what to do.

We'll give the final word to one of our (very articulate) 14-year-old donors, Gabriel from Bristol:

"I have noticed that many more people I know are struggling to get by with the Conservatives in power. I think they are destroying the health system and their welfare plans are deeply unfair. I believe that the Government should act for all the people of Britain."

Very generously, 14-year-old Gabriel gave us £19. Will you donate too?

Absolutely everything we receive makes a difference, Barry: it goes straight to our volunteer teams working all hours to help us win and make Ed Prime Minister on 8 May.

This election is so close that a few more doors knocked in a few more seats could swing it for Labour. So go on: if you haven't thrown a few quid our way yet, please join our generous group of donors now.

I'll donate £3

I'll donate £10

I'll donate £20

I'll donate another amount

And from all of us here, once more — and especially to our volunteers:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

What a week!

Iain

Iain McNicol

General Secretary of the Labour Party

A short note on donations, Barry

We have just 17 days until the election — and we're relying on your support to get the Tories out. David Cameron has donations pouring in from a small group of multimillionaires, but we're proud to be building a new style of British election campaign: funded by small donations from tens of thousands of passionate voters like you.

Will you be one of our generous donors? Whatever you can afford — even if it's just £3 — will make a difference to the outcome of this election, and the future of our country. It takes just two minutes. Thank you.

Donate

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..