Scotland sweeps the board at the AN Home nations

Davy Holt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Mr B.

That shirt was the only legal thing that arrived in a container of drugs from W.Africa!! It took ages to get the whiff of weed, off it.

Next Weymouth trip May 2006, `cos that`s the only week I can book both the boat and the Sailors. Unless of course anyone fancies going in late November!! :rolleyes:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

[/qb]

Yup he did say 17, but having counted them out again I had 18 in the Comp and 2 extras outwith the comp :P [/QB]

Hope yer not trying to pull the wool again...like you tried with Colin...its a Bull Lesser Spotted Huss.... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

spasor:

Well Mr B.

That shirt was the only legal thing that arrived in a container of drugs from W.Africa!! It took ages to get the whiff of weed, off it.

I've booked yer cell at C&E's Customs House up in the City.

Courtesy of Supergrasses-R-Us

They do a very nice menu BTW :D

well done davy good to see it,s not just the biggies you can catch , had 18 spiecies with ian last week 19 if you include octopus. here,s a word of warning dont put your thum in a thornies mouth like i done last night at the etive . . . OUCH still throbing!!!!!!

Myself and Davy could have added cuttlefish to our lists. But the skipper wouldn`t allow us to boat them!

BTW. Mr Penny managed to catch me juggling the red bream. He`s sending me a copy!!!!

Next years trip has been booked. :):)

We don`t use J`s anymore!!