AN Fish- in River Test

Tony U

Timsbury Anglers Net Fish-in

We have booked the Fish in for Sunday 23rd November at Timsbury, the cost will be £18 per person in advance with a maximum of twenty anglers on first come first served basis, PM me for payment details when you have confirmed you will be going.

Accommodation is available at the Travel Lodge at Sutton Scotney, for those wishing to meet up on the Saturday night before the fish in. If you are going to book the Travelodge do it via the weblink Elton posted under: http://www.awin1.com/awclick.php?mid=1586&id=58235

There will be a social in the car park after the fishing where mulled wine (or cider) will be available along with, tea coffee etc.

I am willing to run the infamous Kelly Kettle lighting workshop if anyone is interested. :D

Those interested so far are:

Tony U

Soozy U

KAYC

Mike T

Anthony 78

Anthony 78+1

Jiqotai

Jiqotai+1

Rog Hill

Rusty (Chris) Vidar has had to drop out at the last minute due to wprk commitments

Stretpegger

Wyeknot

Wyenot+1

Steve Walker

Anderoo

Goosequill

Budgie

Andrew Burgess

Graemeb

Graemeb+1

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday 21st at Timsbury

Tomorrow? :o or in December? Pity if its the latter, I will be in Texas.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Dave

Sorry I meant Sunday 23rd November, I think I am losing it today; just going for a lie down in a dark room

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I'd love to come along, if I may. It will be my first AN fish-in, so I'll be looking forward to putting some faces to names.

Edited by MikeT

What's interesting is that, though anglers are rarely surprised by a totally grim day, we nearly always maintain our optimism. We understand pessimism because our dreams are sometimes dented by the blows of fate, but always our hope returns, like a primrose after a hard winter. ~ C. Yates.

I'd love to come along, if I may. It will be my first AN fish-in, so I'll be looking forward to putting some faces to names.

Mike

Of course you can come along you have been added to the list

Tony

Tony

damme ,the one date in november i cant make .its a great place ,and the day will be spent in great company .and its going to knor at me ,i wont be there ! .

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Hi Tony

The 23rd works for me :D

Please put me down for one place, will be my first A.N. fish in also.Its a few years since i last visited Timsbury so it would be nice to reaquaint myself with the place and meet some of you A.N. guys.