AN Fish- in River Test

Tony U

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two places left; Budgie & Andrew?????

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Jiqotai

I have you down as first reserve and I have not had a fish in list yet where someone does not drop out.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Those that are going the night before, are you all meeting up on the Saturday evening? If so I may come down the night before and sleep in the van, if I decide to do that I may only need one ticket.

Can you let me know please.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

I haven't heard from Goosequill. I know Andy's desperate for some fishing so I reckon give him the spot and move GQ to the reserve list in case he decides he wants to come. I expect others will drop out for various reasons.

Andy, in the terrible weather last year we didn't have our smallest grayling competition - still up for the challenge?!

Anyone know what flies are good for grayling? I've caught gtrayling before on dries in the summer months, but I've never fly fished for them in autumn/winter before. Small non-descript nymphs like pheasant tails and GRHEs?

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music