Aldi Tevion wireless transmitter

Peter Sharpe

Okay, I admit it, I'm an absolute sucker for gadgets like this and I thought I would be able to transmit the TV signal from downstairs to the computer upstairs. Of course, I can't get a peep out of the damned thing. Is there anybody who has bought one of these and who has actually got it working?

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

I've just been reading that after doing a quick Google search. It seems that a lucky few got them to work straight away, but many others are also totally baffled. Looks like another piece of useless junk to add to my collection. When I tried to test it, I couldn't even get it to transmit to my video recorder when the sender and receiver were right next to each other.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.