Fish finders

10 brownie points

No such thing as a fish finder....you are the fish finder...the sonar (sound,navigation and ranging) will tell you if they are where you are looking. I have a lowrance x100c...lovely bit of kit as all lowrance are, would recommend to anyone! :lol:

Bang on muttley you must be in the right area in the first place where fish usually congrigate its the man behind the wheel,i have koden 11in sounder a cracking peice of kit for just under £2000 they want to be the bottem expansion and the detail is tremendous but i will give you a little tip do not allways believe your sounder when looking for fish marks i have seen cod coming up in strings many times and you dont get a scratch on your sounder they will often mark dense shoals of feed sprats etc they mark very easy .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg