Plans for the weekend

Scotty T

I'm surprised that I posted this yesterday morning, and not one person has commented on the capture of such a fine fish???

Shocker, or maybe other people are tripping over 20lb fish as they are so common.

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

I'm surprised that I posted this yesterday morning, and not one person has commented on the capture of such a fine fish???

Shocker, or maybe other people are tripping over 20lb fish as they are so common.

Scott

:clap2: Just received a picture of a 31lb cod caught out of Poole on Silver Spray and a 17lb bass out of Langstone on Smoothhound. Looks like I missed a good weekend. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 19 2006, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: Just received a picture of a 31lb cod caught out of Poole on Silver Spray and a 17lb bass out of Langstone on Smoothhound. Looks like I missed a good weekend. :clap2:

Sure did Norm,

Would you like a picture and a quick note on this fish for SAN?

Scott

:clap2: Wicked fish Scotty! Probably one of a lifetime these days.

Norm- did you say he caught a bass on smoothhound? Is that extreme live baiting, or have I just taken the bait?! :)

:clap2: Yes it was caught on smoothhound, that's the name of the boat. :clap2:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 19 2006, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: Just received a picture of a 31lb cod caught out of Poole on Silver Spray and a 17lb bass out of Langstone on Smoothhound. Looks like I missed a good weekend. :clap2:

Sure did Norm,

Would you like a picture and a quick note on this fish for SAN?

Scott

:clap2: HI, I have pictures of both fish and a story but please feel free to supply another in case it' a better one. :clap2:

Scott

i only just looked at the thread again Scotty T, fantastic fish, good job the boat wasn't named dolphin though :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 20 2006, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: Yes it was caught on smoothhound, that's the name of the boat. :clap2:

:clap2: HI, I have pictures of both fish and a story but please feel free to supply another in case it' a better one. :clap2:

Just mailed you at SAN Norm :thumbs:

Scott

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 20 2006, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: Yes it was caught on smoothhound, that's the name of the boat. :clap2:

Just mailed you at SAN Norm :thumbs:

Scott

:clap2: January's SAN in the shops tomorrow, Friday, some nice fish in there, luckily there was a break in the weather or it would have been a very thin issue. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 21 2006, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: January's SAN in the shops tomorrow, Friday, some nice fish in there, luckily there was a break in the weather or it would have been a very thin issue. :clap2:

Saw the pic of the 31lb'er today in Poole Sea Angling Centre, jezzzzzzzz thats one big cod!!! :blink:

Scott