Ultimate Carp Nutrition launch new website

Saul

Have you used any of the baits?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Have you used any of the baits?

Hi Newt

Yes I've used both the Enzyme and Moonfruit and done well on both.

Watching the reaction of the fish to these baits was very interesting, they just go mad for it.

Cheers

Saul

So why are they better than any of the other countless bait companies out there Saul? do you know who is behind them? How long have you been using their bait and what others are you comparing them to?

Edited by BUDGIE

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

So why are they better than any of the other countless bait companies out there Saul? do you know who is behind them? How long have you been using their bait and what others are you comparing them to?

Hi Budgie

The Enzyme is no ordinary bait, check out the website for info.

I do know the guys involved and they are spot on, Pete's knowledge of bait and attractors etc is amazing, most of it going straight over my head though :blink:

I've used many of the going baits over the years but these baits do have an edge, watching the reaction of the fish on Withy

pool feeding on the Enzyme convinced me to give the bait a good go as I had baited the same area with some other baits to watch the reaction of the fish, most of which was left untouched ?? the other baits were baits I would normally be confident in from well known bait firms.

The result of that guest session on Withy was a new PB @ 39lb 6oz and a 21 + two others lost which is good going for a first visit to a place like Withy where the fish have seen it all but I'm sure the bait had a lot to do with the results as the rod fishing with one of the other baits received no action at all.

Cheers

Saul

Budgie - if you try them and they do the business for you, pack some in your luggage when you visit in the Autum. Fun to try on our carp and if carp like them, on the buffalo.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

At least a week and longer if you can.

I won't even make you row since I got me one of them fancy outboard motors to run fast and one of them electric trolling thingys to run slow.

I think Hoppy is going to make it down for a couple days too. He is now living only a few hours north of me so lots easier than when he was living in Germany.