Winner Photo Challenge #27 Wildcard - Anything goes!

Steve Randles

Photo Challenge #27 Wildcard - Anything goes!

Congratulations to Cameraman on winning this challenge. And well done to the other finalists and all who took part too.

"Sheffield steel" by Cameraman

SheffieldSteel.jpg]

Cameraman will now pick the next challenge starting next Saturday night and will be judge for it.

Congrats again!

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Well done Cameraman :clap2: It really is a fine photo :clap2::clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Congrats, one of my favs..........i must confess though ( :mellow: )that I did have my own play with your piccy a couple of weeks ago in photoshop, which i'll post if you like.

Post them by all means mate, I don't like to do anything to them for the comp, but often play about to see what I can achieve.

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

'tis always a pleasure to take part, and it yet again shows one of the most interesting things about this comp, how different people view different entries.

I was surprised to even be in the final 3, given the great entries.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

'tis always a pleasure to take part, and it yet again shows one of the most interesting things about this comp, how different people view different entries.

I was surprised to even be in the final 3, given the great entries.

You got it in one Phil,it is a pleasure taking part. Before one comp is even finished I am looking forward to the next one :thumbs: Hoping to change one of my current entries with my "kids" opening their pressies. Even though my oldest is 29 now she is still my baby :)

Really hoping that as many folk as possible will try and do the same.

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy