Continuation of "snatchers week in June"

Newt

not a bad idea could toast tracy's birthday for Monday and aniversary for Tuesday

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Spanner have been known to go fishing straight from the pub at 4/5 in the morning. Would just be in front of the caravan park as I am not a drink/driver.

Brekkie and a cuppa it is then. I suppose if you go out yakking first thing you could catch our breakfast,bass or mackeral and we could get a disposable barbie going just outside the caravan :)

The Drummore area is just made for yakking Spanner,being east facing

There is a massive shoreline for you to explore, I am quite jealous actually :(

See you shortly

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Anyone planning on being in Drummore this weekend? I'm planning on coming over in the boat Friday AM and returning Sunday PM weather permitting, could meet up for a little bit of plugging and possibly a pint or two

Bloody typical,we are like passing ships in the night John.

Tack4 may be interested in the fishing bit I think. Well done on his first bass mate,I was that man last year :cool:

Catch you in a bit

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Give us a clue where he caught it, was it anyone of the places we visited?

I'm hoping to try near Bill's this weekend, will stop at the Mull on the way over for some launce and Mackerel

I wish I could find a crystal ball as so far I've three conflicting forecasts for this weekends weather, I suppose its going to be suck it and see

Guest PhilB

Don't forget you guys - we want to see photos of smoking reels, BIG fish, small fish, any fish, stunning sun-rises and sun-sets. We DON'T want photos of drunken orgies, breakfast-throwing, the interior of the caravan after a week, and such-like. OK?

On Friday the plan is to have a night session at Jocks point and the beach to its right. Hopefully get some spinning/floatfishing done on the point then as darkness falls move to the beach.

That was a good catch by the boys but I'm hoping for a little more than just doggies though having opened my mouth thats all I'll probably get!