Things Kids Say

Elton

Had to laugh at my little 3-year old the other day.

I took her into town to buy a watch for my wife's Christmas present. We chose it together an she even 'paid'. The lady in the shop chatted to her about how it was a secret and I made a pact with her on the way home that we would hide it from mummy and keep it that way.

Of course, within five minutes of getting home and being asked if she had fun in town, she replied, "Daddy bought you a watch."!

Anyway, she played up a bit later and got on the wrong side of the misses. As she was getting her pyjamas on, I decided to have a 'chat' with her.

I told her that she was naughty and that she mustn't upset mummy like that, etc., and did she understand? She nodded.

"Oh, and I'm also a bit upset that you told mummy that we'd bought her a watch. That was supposed to be our secret."

She looked me in the eyes and replied:

"It's okay, daddy. I'm going to make it a secret again."

:D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

My granddaughter (6) had a sleepover at school,santa paid a visit.A couple of days later my son sent a photo with his face put in place of santas. granddaughter says '' mum thats not santa, santa has darker skin with freckles. i dont know what she will say when she visits santas grotto in the city. :lol:

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

Class! Both of them.

When we were driving over the Severn Bridge once I stopped to pay the toll, wound the window down, chucked the money in the basket and off we went.

Ella, who was 4 at the time then said "what were you doing then daddy?"

"Just paying for the bridge, Ella."

30 seconds passed and then Ella asked "Is that bridge ours now daddy?"

Bless!

Took the kids to see Liverpool play for the first time on Saturday. Ella, now 6, knew the first goal was a goal as it was a penalty. The second goal however was up the other end of the pitch so it was harder for her to see and understand what was going on. We were on the attack, so I lifted her onto her seat to get a better view.

Belamy scored, I picked Ella up and hugged Jack and we all cheered. I put Ella down and she jumped up and down cheering. She then sat down next to me, looked at me and said "Daddy, what just happened there?"

Aaaah!

Cheers,

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

Cool - so I've got another 3 years of this to look forward to, at least, it seems :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

My daughter who was 4 at the time came with me to watch England / Germany at the local church hall ( big screen etc ). England won six one, as each goal flew in we all became more and more excited and Sophie became as excited as the rest of us.

For the next game her expectation was for a repeat of the last . . she's been disappointed ever since!

Andrew Boyd

Just after I met Peggy we went to visit her brother. Phil didn't return from work until after we arrived. When he did so he was greeted by his 4 year old daughter shouting "Auntie's got a toy boy! Auntie's got a toy boy!"

Peggy's never lived it down!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net