New Harry Potter Book

Elton

The following taken from http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6200745.stm

Title of Harry Potter 7 revealed

Author JK Rowling has revealed the title of the seventh and final Harry Potter book. The book will be called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

The announcement was made on the writer's official website. Fans must play a game in order to find out what the title is.

Is the game called "Read the bloody paragraph above"?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I've just had a look at the JK Rowling website, and, while it looks very pretty, it's not exactly easy to navigate. I couldn't find anything about a game and only a (presumably incorrect) rumour as to the title of the new book.

Not that I'm interested anyway, of course... :rolleyes:

Perhaps you need to buy the special Harry Potter glasses to view it.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

I had heard a slightly different title and one that was pretty exciting to me.

Harry Potter Is Killed and Eaten by The Hounds of H e l l

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I had heard a slightly different title and one that was pretty exciting to me.

Harry Potter Is Killed and Eaten by The Hounds of H e l l

Not a Harry Potter fan, Newt? :D

Just heard on the news that the announcement was made on the publishers' website (Bloomsbury), rather than JK Rowlings own site. Had a look at the Bloomsbury website, they say the announcement was made on JKRs site. Went back to JKRs site, wandered round for a bit without getting anywhere. Have now lost the will to continue.

I've never even read any Harry Potter books....

Meybe we do need to consider the age range those books are aimed at. Their idea of good stuff and ours will almost certainly not be the same.

MJB - your reply implies that you've actually READ some of the Harry Potter books. Not sure I would have admitted that in public even if it were true.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

MJB - your reply implies that you've actually READ some of the Harry Potter books. Not sure I would have admitted that in public even if it were true.

Not my opinion, but that of my children aged 11-17. I can't repeat what a teacher friend of mine thinks of the HP books.