Filth.

Peter Waller

Sadly I am forced to agree with you BP, take a common or garden bog standard McDonald's as an example, I guarantee that there is a bin provided every 20 yards or so, take a look and you will see, I also guarantee that "People" sit in their cars and when they are finished eating their big Mac's and slurping their milk shakes the window is rolled down and the empty packages are left strewn on the tarmac, this is symptomatic of the mindset of a vast majority that inhabit our Islands, our Country is filthy compared to most of our European neighbours, I do my little bit the same as the rest of you conscientious people in trying to hold back the tidal wave of filth and laziness .....but then I still have some pride in my Country.

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

Found it. I even know the quotee.

Is it the same freelance one who posted on here? I'd like to think not.

http://www.lowestoftonline.com/community/i...02929;topicseen

I recognise the moderator, though :)

I take it that they do provide bins on the pier? Every pier that I've paid to fish on does.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Very sad but also very true Phill.Even sader is the reason (well what I think the reason is) why people are like this......and thats because they are scared/intimidated by other people so act like this in a deffensive attitude.

Whilst I found Oneillbox's post amusing I certainly dont find the sort of thing Peter describes funny.Used to see it all the time at Dungie.Only saving grace(?) there was that no non anglers saw it.Public places are different.

We recently (past 5 years or so?) had problems on the Royal Military canal in the Hythe area with bad behaviour.The local press carried one letter from a dog walker complaining about the amount of rubbish and human faeces on the tow path.It reaaly balloned the following weeks with the bulk of the letters page being about this and issues such as bivvies blocking the path,anglers being abusive,drunk and doing drugs.The local "antis" soon leapt on this and a very nasty anti angling precident was established.

Trouble with this is its like any form of descrimination,very hard to defend the majority against the un defendable actions of the minority.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Is it the same freelance one who posted on here? I'd like to think not.

http://www.lowestoftonline.com/community/i...02929;topicseen

I recognise the moderator, though :)

I take it that they do provide bins on the pier? Every pier that I've paid to fish on does.

'Fraid so, Elton.

This is very sad to hear. We visit Hythe once a year for a long weekend, although I dont take the gear. Why it makes me sad is that whilst on holiday there with parents and grand parents in 1970 I caught my first ever fish from the Royal Military Canal, would be terrible if angling got banned there.

I find things like rubbish etc seem to be an issue at any publicly accessable venue, Clunes bay on Loch Lochy was a rubbish tip when I last went, like wise various day ticket waters down here. The ones I have noticed that seem to keep clean are members only venues like dovecote, eggits and ringstead etc.

I always have a roll of bin bags with me when I go fishing and always hang partially filled bags in trees so they remain intact. I dont drink beer anymore and have not done so for years when session fishing, 1) hate getting in and out of the sleeping bag for a pee, 2) I hate responding to a run with a head ache as my receiver has no vibrate only mode. 3) its difficult to know which of the two fish to put which of the two nets under. :wacko:

My PB for the pink barbie carp will stand until I die now i have given up the drugs. :D

Very sad but also very true Phill.Even sader is the reason (well what I think the reason is) why people are like this......and thats because they are scared/intimidated by other people so act like this in a deffensive attitude.

Whilst I found Oneillbox's post amusing I certainly dont find the sort of thing Peter describes funny.Used to see it all the time at Dungie.Only saving grace(?) there was that no non anglers saw it.Public places are different.

We recently (past 5 years or so?) had problems on the Royal Military canal in the Hythe area with bad behaviour.The local press carried one letter from a dog walker complaining about the amount of rubbish and human faeces on the tow path.It reaaly balloned the following weeks with the bulk of the letters page being about this and issues such as bivvies blocking the path,anglers being abusive,drunk and doing drugs.The local "antis" soon leapt on this and a very nasty anti angling precident was established.

Trouble with this is its like any form of descrimination,very hard to defend the majority against the un defendable actions of the minority.

Regards

Topnotchblanker

http://fishingeverywhere.spaces.live.com/

the smell of urine could be the 47 pensioners sat on the benches with leaky catheter bags...

Yeah I'll echo that statement, don't even have to be leaky catheter bags. They just stink of pisch anyway.

Yogi. :thumbs::schmoll:

Take nothing but photo's.

Leave nothing but footprints.

Kill nothing but time.

the smell of urine could be the 47 pensioners sat on the benches with leaky catheter bags...

lmao, awsom

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image