AN ADVERT IN A NATIONAL NEWSPAPER TO LET ANGLERS KNOW WHATS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENCES

big_cod

Has there been any suggestion on what the actual bag limits would be? 2 fish or 10 fish? Is it the same for all species or species specific? Is it region-specific set by local SFC's?

There seems to be a lot of conjecture about what bag limits will/will not be.

I have heard that it could be five and it is only the bass that they are trying for at this time. Write to your local sfc with your views. Cheers.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there been any suggestion on what the actual bag limits would be? 2 fish or 10 fish? Is it the same for all species or species specific? Is it region-specific set by local SFC's?

Here's the report on the Flinton's Rob.

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/in...opic,125.0.html

What was that you said about discussing marks on the net Paul ?

Edited by glennk

Here's the report on the Flinton's Rob.

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/in...opic,125.0.html

What was that you said about discussing marks on the net Paul ?

Yes but most people will look over the top then rush home to change there underpants

BoulbyCliffRope4.jpg

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Will they be for all anglers, shore and boat?

Will they be per trip, per day, per session?

How about trips that last several days?

How about people that go home mid day and go fishing again the same day?

A can of worms comes to mind!

Got a letter back from our MP on the subject of a sea angling license. It ends:

"I assure you that I shall not be under the misapprehension that everyone thinks this is a wonderful proposal"

His constituency includes most of Chesil Beach.

Edited by Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Again if and when things are decided , who will police it, if things are allowed to sink too far in, there is a real danger of over legislation, multi species over protection and a real basic pollitical **** contest where the only losers are those of us who fish whether recreationally or commercially.

If I ever get the hang of it they'll bloody well ban it!

By the way anyone fancy sponsoring me in the WSOP?

What I would love to know is whos head is going to roll. If the NFSA had the most input then they should be told in no uncertain terms to het theit tongs out of the commercials jacksie!The draft document seems to pander to the commercial fishermens needs.

All I get from the draft document is a shed load of restrictions on sea anglers.

This seems to be dressed up with sill issues like better access to marks. Well whats the point in better access to fishless marks.

Please Please check this out!

http://www.justgiving.com/tacyedewick?ref=

Guest challenge
I am very sorry to say this but a massive can of worms has now been opened and in the end you all will suffer one way or another i have heard about people shooting themselves in the foot .

Please elaborate Paul